Air guitar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

underscore

The Fly
Something i wondered about a few days ago.

As i love playing U2 loud over the speakers at home while annoying my neighbours btw, i can't stop myself from playing air guitar or air drums, or sometimes bass guitar, always singing along with Bono.
It struck my mind that when i play "bad" it's mostly the Larry/Drum part that i air play, and with sunday .... it's the guitar part mostly

So what's you fav air play ?, when do you play wich instrument ?

:)

I air drum all the time. Playing the air drums is a lot more fun than playing the air guitar. And most of War is fun to play on air drums.

Zootlesque said:
Air drums for Acrobat! :faint:

I have to make those three beats every time I listen to that song.

How about air guitar for Mysterious Ways? Probably one of the best songs for that.

Air Guitar = Bullet Live
Air Bass= Please
Air Drums= Boy/ October/ War
Air Bono= With Or Without You

Air Guitar = The Electric Co., Vertigo, Bullet The Blue Sky, The Fly.

Air Drums = The Electric Co., Vertigo, An Cat Dubh, Zoo Station, Love And Peace Or Else, Until The End Of The World, Elevation.

Air Bass = City Of Blinding Lights, Gone, Mysterious Ways.

I'm weird. :|

Air Guitar - Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me, The Fly, Until The End Of The World, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Even Better Than The Real Thing

Air Drums - Trip Through Your Wires, Until The End Of The World, Zoo Station

Air Piano - Original Of The Species, North And South Of The River

Air Piano fading thru Air Bass - Zooropa

Bono always air guitars! :wink: I can never hear him! Jk. :tongue:

Air Guitar: Mysterious Ways

Air Bass: Sunday Bloody Sunday (Just the part where the music gets quieter and you can here Adam's bass behind the "Sunday Bloody Sundayyyy!s")

Air Dr00ms: Love and Peace or Else (Live, Larry's and Bono's parts)

Air Voice: One Tree Hill (Power, Beauty, and Falsetto at the end. Perfect.)

Air Banjo: Vertigo

neutral said:
I was air drumming to Pride and SBS at the show last night. :uhoh: :eek: Luckily everyone around me was far too drunk to even notice. :crack:

:lol:

The first thing I play when I touch a guitar is Desire :rolleyes:

Zootlesque said:
Air drums for Acrobat! :faint:

:drool:

Air drums for anything are fantastic, in fact. There's nothing better than air drumming. You can screw up and no one will notice! :wink: It is kind of embarrassing, however, when someone walks in on you air drumming.

Air guitar: Electric Co! , Miracle Drug solo, Gloria, UTEOTW

Air drums: Exit!, A Sort of Homecoming

Air one-man-band: New Years Day. I have mastered all parts of the entire song, simultaneously.

2861U2 said:
air guitar for UTEOTW :drool: :drool: :drool:

Post of the day. :yes:

I play air guitar whenever I hear Until the End of the World. Especially live at Slane. I was jumping on the tables, playing it.

I play air drums to Exit when it just explodes. It's friggin awesome!

I'd never give away my air guitar or air drums.

The last time I was drumming, I was drumming to Sunday Bloody Sunday on the desk with pens and one of the lids flew off and the pen broke and ink went everywhere, all over keyboard, computer screen, me...even got my cat.

Havn't done it for a while needless to say. The revenge of the air instruments!

RavenBlue said:
I usually switch frequently between the air drums and air guitar :wink:

In some parts of Newfoundland, this would be pronounced hair drums and hair guitar...which adds a whole new dimension!

GibsonGirl said:
I air drum all the time. Playing the air drums is a lot more fun than playing the air guitar. And most of War is fun to play on air drums.

Same hear... except for one a few choice songs where I bust out my air guitar :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom