Achtung Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by elevatedmole:
Why would we laugh?
confused.gif
I don't find it stupid or silly at all.

Me neither! Great story!

I'm relatively confident that "One" will always be my all-time favorite song, but in the last couple months I've really grown to love UTEOTW. I guess I always sort of ignored it before. But it's so much fun when you suddenly "discover" songs that you've heard 100s of times before, you know?

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:

maybe it's statements like these that put people off from responding to a thread.

Uh, actually I never posted that until I saw the thread drop with only one response- mine! Now it HAS drawn controversy and with it response. I asked to be proved wrong and it looks like I was proven right and wrong at the same time LOL! I think those of you who picked at my comment should understand that these threads were born of the controversy of another, that's where she got the idea, and that's why I said what I did. It has been true. I WANTED this thread to come to life and make everyone tell their stories, and it worked BWHAHAHA!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

AB is a great album and it deserves nothing but praise. I have yet to see a negative comment about the ALBUM (me, yes, but not the album!) and I don't believe we will. AB rocks so damn hard!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

~**The LONE She-Wolf of PLEBA!**~

mmm, well it's almost in my top 5 fav U2 albums list so I love it quite a bit

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

to turn off all the lights in my bedroom, lay on my bed and close my eyes and play AB really loud, just EXPERIENCE it, you know?
That's how I first listened to AB, except that I was laying down on the living room floor.
smile.gif

I fell for U2 with the JT but it was AB that made a FANatic, yep, I love that album.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 04-18-2002).]

I admit to being a bit shocked by MacPhisto when I saw a pic of him- remember he wasn't at the US shows- but once I found out what he was all about I knew he was cool. Back to the album- it's probably the band's greatest in many ways. Don't know if it's my favorite but it's right up there. I do love AB.

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

Back
Top Bottom