Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here (AKA New Album Speculation)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(HITS, ELI. I EAT YOUR MILKSHAKE.)

468450.gif

Maybe, if Spiderman is fucking up U2 stuff, Larry and Adam will take control, say "fuck it" and release whatever they have just to spite Bono & Edge, hits or no hits.

corianderstem said:
Maybe, if Spiderman is fucking up U2 stuff, Larry and Adam will take control, say "fuck it" and release whatever they have just to spite Bono & Edge, hits or no hits.

:shudder:

:wink:

Adam maybe does not have the personality to do this but Larry, I can certianly see him putting his foot down and telling the other two to stop fucking around NY with their "side project" nightmare and get their shit together for the upcoming tour and possible album

corianderstem said:

Oh, I can see it now...

(Larry!)
I'm releasing this shit
(Larry!)
Hits or no hits
(Larry!)
An album of perfunctory beats
(Larry!)
Bomb so hard it shuts down Wall Street
(Larry!)
Now I'm dirt poor
(Larry!)
Bills piling up at the door
(Larry!)
Sleeping in the park
(Larry!)
Electric bill so high they turn off the dark
(Larry!)

Ha.

I was thinking that there's a completed album that they may or may not be sitting on, and maybe there's some hemming and hawing about if there's a monster hit on it and oh maybe we should wait and blah blah blah

In which case, Larry & Adam should say "Fuck it, we're releasing this completed album."

Not that Larry should decide to release an album of their Lady Gaga covers they recorded that one night in the studio when they got totally bombed.

Yes. That must be it.
I'm not saying it is definitively, but I'm quite confident that it's the case. I don't think anyone's arguing that they don't have enough material for an album. What people are arguing about is whether there will be an album before the tour picks up in North America. And if there isn't (which is highly likely at this point), it pretty much guarantees that what I'm saying is true.

No album news and no ETA of a leak :sad: Not even another Drunken McGuinness line or a Bono lie to cling onto :sad:

Have U2 retired and not told us? :hmm: :lol:

DAYAM!!!! Just clicked post and Bono & Edge popped up on the BBC news talking about Spidey :ohmy: Give us back our boys you arachnid :madwife:

I was going to say that too, but considering it's only had one appearance outside of Broadway ...... I don't think it counts. Yet.

There's no way Boy Falls from the Sky will be as good as Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me. BFFTS could even be a good song, but HMTMKMKM is fucking killer.

There's no way Boy Falls from the Sky will be as good as Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me. BFFTS could even be a good song, but HMTMKMKM is fucking killer.

yeah, this pretty much. Hold me Thrill Me... is one of their best songs, period.

I do like Boy falls from the Sky a good bit - and I do hope we get a proper U2 version someday, but it's not going to be as good as Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom