Aargh! Vertigo video!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Help! I set a timer-recording on my VCR for 3:45 in the morning to record Sunday morning's repeat of 'Top of the Pops' as I missed the 'Vertigo' video on Friday evening in favour of waiting an HOUR for a bus in the freezing cold, oblivious to what was on TOTP that evening! :madspit:

"Imagine my horror" when I got out of bed this morning to find the VCR had recorded NOTHING and my brother's taped episode of 'The Sopranos' was STILL THERE...obviously my brother's gone and unplugged the VCR in the middle of the night to use the plug for a DVD player, games machine etc...

...But the point of this thread was to ask whether the studio video of 'Vertigo' shown on TOTP is going to be available online soon? And since we now have a member of the band lurking the forums, I'm obliged to say LEGALLY and perhaps on U2.COM ???

[edit] or if anybody is currently endulging in some 'underhand tricks', give me a buzz at okcomputer@gmail.com...I'm quite 'desperate' to see this...not DESPERATE desperate, I can do other things with my time if needs be...but I'm pretty disappointed I only heard it was on 'TOTP' 20 minutes after the show had ended...the BBC really did keep this one under their hats, a bit of pre-show hype on Interference wouldn't have gone amiss! :(

Paddy HM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom