A question about future material

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2DMfan

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
If U2 were to release the 10 supposed left over tracks plus a few others minus whatever went to soundtracks and to the Best of, let say they were in the same vein as the B-Sides from ATYCLB. Those 10 cuts couldnt be too far from Summer Rain, Big Girls and Always.

The First Question is would it disappoint you to hear more of that type of U2? or would you rather them take those cuts and just throw them on the B-sides CD with the 2nd Best Of?.

Personally I would like them to go in a different direction, but as Adam said these are supposedly good songs, so , the Second Question is, do they end up on a new album or with the Best Of?, or maybe they get reworked all together?

I personally feel that Zooropa was a perfect follow up to Ahctung baby, cause it gave an alternative take on the some of the issues U2 took on Achtung Baby.

I think if the songs are like Summer rain and Always, then this would be perfect follow up.Cause the unpolished nature of the songs would give a good alternative feel and people would belive that U2 is still experimenting with new ideas.This may sound dumb, but trust me on this, this is how critics will look at it.

------------------
In this Ozland

Back
Top Bottom