A Message From U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hi everyone...

It's been requested of me by the band to post a VERY special message for you all! Feel free to reply, the band will most likely be checking up on it.

Sent from U2:
"We love all of you!" "Overjoyed at the response to the new single." "The whole LP sees the band in high gear." "The cosmic energy has been in the room with us" "We really want to get out and play....rehearsals are underway this week! We cant wait to come see you and give a case of Vertigo"

And to answer any questions... Yes... this is real. Just like the interview. lol.

U2 Rocks. 'nuff said.

- Joel

nice work

great single lads - keep it up - me and a lot of my mates intend to come see the tour - i cant wait till the album comes out

u got soul soul soul sweet soul

still the biggest band in the world

Thanks SO MUCH U2!!!! The single is simply awesome! An adrenaline pumping song that hits right in the head. Thank you guys for making the best music on the planet. I thank God for you guys and the positive message that you bring to the world through your music. Keep up the great work. We'll see you when you come to Calgary, Canada!!!!

I really can't wait till the new album comes out. The single is just fantastic. Its nice that you all blew away that electrical storm if you know what I mean... haha I can't wait till the new ablum comes out. Ever since I was a freshmen in high school I've waited till I'm now a freshmen in college to hear it haha. U2 has kept me sane for the past four years and given me the best tattoo somebody could want haha.

WOW!! U2 thank you !! Starting off with a kick ass case of VIRTIGO I have no doubt the rest of the LP will blow us all away :yes: Hope to see you guys soon.

Thank you guys. I could not be happier with the new single. It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun and your hearts are in it 100%! I am drooling in anticipation of the new record!! :hyper: :drool:

Listen here guy..thanx for this song, but I spent a lot of money in the last 16 years on you and now it's time for you to pay me back with coming to play Zagreb, Croatia in the summer 2005!!!

that way I could spend a little bit more mony on you :wink:

I just want to say thank you to U2 for all the years of the absolute best music out there, touching my heart every single day with the pure emotion of your music. I discovered you when I was just 14, and I'm now 32 and love you more than ever!! You all are truly very special people.

Cant wait to hear the new album and excited for the new tour.
Keep up the great work!!

:heart: :bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: :heart:

Wow, it's really good to be a fan of the biggest band on the planet (and may I say, solar system at least :wink: )!
U2, I can't wait either for you guys to give me a case of Vertigo, so PLEASE, PLEEEASE come to ZAGREB (Croatia) this time!!! Well, at least Sarajevo... :wink:

Well, I'm sure you will now, see you! :wave: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :applaud: :dance:

Thankyou so much for always delivering the great music. Your totally the best. I so can't wait to see you live again next year. I know Vertigo is gonna totally rock live. Looking forward to hearing yet another amazing U2 album in November :)

Thank U2 for all the inspiration through the years, I'm looking forward to see you all next year, don't forget to put Scotland on your tour dates this time round! either wise we'll be knocin' on your door like during the Elevation Tour!

Lovin' Vertigo by the way, glad to hear you all plugged in again. Peace.

Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for the "Miracle Drug" from VErtigo. I'm feeling the sensation you guys have put into the song. My brother and I are setting a goal of breaking our record for how many dates we see you on tour this time around. We did four last time and we want to do at least six times this time.
Thanks for the rockin tune once again!! I get Vertigo everytime I play it!!

TheFlyOnTheWall said:
Hi Marko, almost the same post at the same time!?
I guess they really need to visit us now, ha? :wink:

Yes, definetly!!! It's about time they come to us....

bok stari, pozdrav...gustajmo ovih dana dok ej ovak intenzivno

Wow... "Vertigo" really is stunning. There is no band in the world on par with U2, rocking this hard 25 years into the game. Thanks for all the amazing music.

Hey Guys!
Loving you since 83, you reivented yourself!
I love the news!
Thanks for all.:sexywink: :hug:
Patricia

We are waiting for you, here in Brazil (asap)!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

The single was well worth the wait - excellent, amazing, wonderful, full of energy/attitude - I've been subjecting everyone to the new single and have come away with nothing but positive comments -mostly - wow...that song rocks.

It has been said before but bears repeating - Thank you!
Cannot wait for the tour - Vertigo live will be breath-taking

Hola! Thank you so much, the response here has been totally overwhelming, the fans are really hopefull to see you guys again, take care, and bring the bomb to MEXICO.
We'll dismantle it with LOVE.

Hi!!!!!!!!
I love you!!!! :heart: Thank you for all!!!
I'm waiting you in Brazil too!!!!
Kisses!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

It's breathtaking, fantabulous...

You create such DELICIOUS songs and I'm hungry for more!
Just the best stuff out there by an order of mega-magnitude...

cheers and kudos to you all!

Thanks a million guys for the new song! It rocks! I don't think I have been this excited about a song in a long while!

Listening to Vertigo is like getting an adrenaline shot right into your bloodstream! It gets you high!

I can't wait for you guys to play in Argentina again! :D :wave:

I love you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom