101 reasons why U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CKONE

Acrobat
It can be a song, a note, a lyric, a campaign, a favourite band member, a time, an album, a gig, an outfit, an emotion, a memory or whatever reason U2 are for you. (if we can keep count then great I suggest a running total on the bottom of each post?)

To start for me its:-

The Joshua Tree
A link is lost the chain undone

(3)

JCOSTER said:
I was just adding my own wise guy.:eyebrow:

the point is youre supposed to add your reasons to the total number so its easy to keep track of them all until we get to 101 :happy:

there were 5 reasons previously listed, you had 2, so you add those to the total to make 7! :camera:

Driving from New York City the day after 9/11 (I was lucky enough to find a rental car at JFK) to my home in Florida and listening to ATYCLB over and over and over..... I didn't feel so alone

Hearing U2 play Streets in a huge football Stadium with a Thunder Storm raging in the background.

(31)

Driving through Northern Arizona in the early 1990s through sleet and snow and for the very first time I hear the haunting opening riffs of "Night and Day"..crackling through my car stereo speakers.

dbs

Wait? Where was the pickle?

Do you mean an olive?

Bono as The Fly ftw.
Waving white flags
U2's disastrous trip to Graceland

My sister swandiver and myself scoring tickets to the 10/10/01 show at Notre Dame.

Accompanying my other sister, my brother, his wife, and their son to their first U2 show and watching their euphoria (they got it!)

Accompanying my nephew and MrPurrl to their first U2 show (different show!) and watching their euphoria

Feeling like I'm walking a foot off the ground, with sparks flying out of my fingertips (thanks, swandiver!) after a U2 show

That's 4 more = 47

The Fly (the song)

The opening of Zoo Station

Bad on the Vertigo Tour

Window in the Skies

The different song transitions into Streets on each tour

(55)

Chicago 5/21/05, hearing The First Time live

Buying HTDAAB at 12:27 AM and listening to it until 3 AM, while reading the book, even though I had school the same day

(58)

Back
Top Bottom