Zing, San Pablo de las Salinas, Tultitlán, Mexico Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hah, thanks Vlad, you went up by 0.7% from your earlier score of 82.5%!

Not as bad as my rise by 2%!

Here's the updated scores, with asterisks beside who's done the 125 version instead of the 120 version.

(Complete with me being able to mentally subtract Charlotte's lost point! Lesson learnt for future revisions: make sure the percentage value of each question is not a recurring decimal.)

Vlad n U 2: 83.2%*
Angela Harlem: 70.8%
cobl04: 62.5%
bono_man2002: 51.7%
liamcool: 46.7%
The Sad Punk: 36.7%
Slopsy: 34.4%*
Alisaura 34.2%
bono_212: 24.2%
coolian2: 19.2%*
KhanadaRhodes: 18.4%*
Axver: 12.8%*

Quiet night in the Superthread, eh?

Sometimes I do prefer this to the flamboyance of the drunkzor episodes.

I was thinking of polishing off a couple of the bottles of wine I have left, I think they've about three glasses' worth between them, but that won't even get me tipsy.

I was expecting that drunkedness would bring illiteracy and misspelled sentences.

I was expecting that drunkedness would bring illiteracy and misspelled sentences.

More just hilarious comments.

Of course, if we were hammered on absinthe, you'd have got illiteracy in spades ...

And Ax trying to type out singing!

Was hilarious, actually.

Trying? Oh no, that was perfectly accurate phonetic representations of tuf bono.

Download 21 March 1985, Chicago if you don't believe me! THIS IS THE EEIIIHHHH!!!

Sometime I hate picking a new avatar...perhaps it'll come down to superthread voting!

I assume my avatar's due for a change, as I don't think anyone's interested in seeing Thom Yorke's head on Jeremy Clarkson's body every bloody time I post.

NU AVATARZ!

us01b.jpg

:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom