Your Top Ten Soulja Boy Tell 'Em Songs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
1. Let Me Get 'Em
2. Bapes
3. Yahhh!
4. Booty Meat
5. Crank That (Soulja Boy)
6. Report Card
7. She Thirsty
8. Pass it to Arab
9. SideKick
10. Snap 'n' Roll

Discuss.

My buddy bought a pair of Bapes last week. They're glorious and laminated - a perfect combination.

Honest question: who/what is Soulja Boy? I don't live in the States, anymore, so I only know the name from reading it in various places, online. I don't know of any songs or videos or anything like that, and I'm at the moment too lazy to find out for myself. Would anybody care to illuminate me?

I'm the guy who never heard "Umbrella" (or even heard of it) until September of last year, so speak slowly, if you could.

I honestly don't think Crank Dat is nearly as bad as everyone says it is. I mean yeah, it's pathetic, but some parts of it are at least fairly nicely layered.

Well, I did still say it was 'pathetic' - which it is. I mean, I heard so much about it being so shite from American sources. But I honestly don't see how it's any worse than so much other junk out now. Newer mainstream rock is less interesting and more embarrassing.

If you shout... said:
Honest question: who/what is Soulja Boy? I don't live in the States, anymore, so I only know the name from reading it in various places, online. I don't know of any songs or videos or anything like that, and I'm at the moment too lazy to find out for myself. Would anybody care to illuminate me?

I'm the guy who never heard "Umbrella" (or even heard of it) until September of last year, so speak slowly, if you could.

http://www.souljaboytellem.com/

I know I've posted this before, but I still find it humorous.

swimming-strokes.gif

BAKATAYAAAAAA

They should remix that with the Howard Dean scream. That'd probably be my favorite song of all time.

Back
Top Bottom