your lost without me, i think thats obvious now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gickies Gageeze

Purgatory
could this forum (lemonade stand) suck any more or?

the quality of threads is appalling. ive read more interesting poetry on bad dogs than i have in topics at the lemonade lounge in the past couple of weeks.

what the problem? no, seriously. writers block? is that it? low on inspiration?

pick on johnny swallow, he loves it when you make fun of him. the thought process required to create a comment that would put him down will surely serve as an excercise to open your mind to more creativity.

right now im like the coach who stormed into the dressing room after the team got their asses kicked.

the good news is its never too late. we can improve the quality of threads and make this a better place.

and in case you dont know what quality is, go check out some of the threads from a year or two ago.

a blast from the past will remind us of where its at.

ok coach knight, can i be latrell sprewell?

can i be your mario trembley?

well i'm not dumb but i cant understand... yeah, i think everyone lost confidence in swallow after the re-orientaion reduction surgery

it's obvious this place sucks because of the people who post in it

let's pull it together gang, i won?t let this happen to my children :hug:

people like to feel sexy, to look sexy, to imagine they are talking to a gino cavallini type

i suggest more members posting pics, if you're ugly just use someone else's

The Wanderer said:
ok coach knight,

can i be your mario trembley?

:love: CAAAAN you?!?!!?

:swoon:

it feels good to be up late on a saturday night posting on a message board. no, i dont feel like a loser.

pop quiz:

was there any sarcasm involved in this post?

yes or no

i dont care what anyone else says, i firmly believe the germans love david hasselhoff, right nbcrusader??

I saw David Hasselhoff sing a couple years ago when he was in the musical "Jeckel and Hyde" :ohmy:

I would applaud any form of creativity

I lack creativity
I try to make up for that by not sucking a lot

this thread is like a three legged dog always complaining that it can't run as fast.

take that how you please...

Salome said:
I would applaud any form of creativity

I lack creativity
I try to make up for that by not sucking a lot

you must understand that by sucking your still be interesting...to a degree.

being interesting is worth far more than not-sucking, in my opinion.

cass, i sincerely apologize for never including you in my power rankings. you definately deserve to be. :wink:

i like how you blame everyone else for the "suckiness" of ls, yet you only post threads about how much it sucks...cause clearly that helps the overall quality...clearly...

:tsk:

Stories for Boys said:
i like how you blame everyone else for the "suckiness" of ls, yet you only post threads about how much it sucks...cause clearly that helps the overall quality...clearly...

:tsk:

no, it just seems im the only one that points it out. the fact that there are about 1 or 2 new threads in this forum a day tells you how mundane things have become.

personally id rather read ballads about bad dogs.

maybe the current threads are so rivoting that people would rather continue those discussions rather than starting new threads

btw cujo writes some good ballads about paul mcguinness in pleba, id suggest you check those out

thats true stories for boys. but i didnt get to be so incredibly good looking by sitting back and allowing everything to go by unscathed. :up:

Back
Top Bottom