your lost without me, i think thats obvious now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bear'sLoveSlave said:
i want to be mrs. bear'sloveslave. or mrs. deathbear - whatever :sexywink:

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. :sexywink:

i must also comment on screaming flower's signature. its brilliant, yes?

mad, ofcourse i sit. take that however you want.

:wink:

the stand is on fire

this thread sucks.

this stand sucks.

I think the only way this place can redeem itself is with a clean slate.

I would have to suggest the moderators remove all the threads from the Stand (is that possible?) so for a full day all we see is a blank blue screen. Then on the next day new posts would be accepted.

I only say this because I have not felt the urge to reply to anything here for some time. No offense to anyone who posted the threads, but I will reply to them all right here:

"You're lost without me.."

true *yawn*

"Describe the person above you..."

ouizy is bored

"The Laci Peterson.."

the body will be her, the press only releases shit like this when they already know - remember Chandra Levy???

"Randoom One Liners..."

why? (by ouizy of course)

"Naked chef..."

English - isn't all the same?

"Annoying coworkers"

in essence all coworkers are annoying, that is why they are coworkers and not friends.

"More dangerous..."

alcohol

"MTV Movie Awards..."

that awards show is a spoof and MTV sucks, whatever happend to the M in MTV?

"Question for Aussies"

are you kidding, why would thumbs up be obscene?

oh fuck it, this is getting boring, but I think I have made my point.

I have to agree with smelly bear in that this place is a snooze fest. I think the only place I have posted in the past couple of weeks is FYM because that is the only place that people start shit.

I say delete every post including this one and lets start fresh, I mean it is spring right?

Time to go back to Everything you know is wrong to post my favorite song from the Joshua Tree,

again...

Re: the stand is on fire

ouizy said:
this thread sucks.

this stand sucks.

I would have to suggest the moderators remove all the threads from the Stand (is that possible?) so for a full day all we see is a blank blue screen. Then on the next day new posts would be accepted.

I only say this because I have not felt the urge to reply to anything here for some time. No offense to anyone who posted the threads, but I will reply to them all right here:

true *yawn*

ouizy is bored

"The Laci Peterson.."

the body will be her, the press only releases shit like this when they already know - remember Chandra Levy???

"Randoom One Liners..."

"Naked chef..."

"Annoying coworkers"

in essence all coworkers are annoying, that is why they are coworkers and not friends.

"More dangerous..."

alcohol

"MTV Movie Awards..."

"Question for Aussies"

I have to agree with smelly bear in that this place is a snooze fest. I think the only place I have posted in the past couple of weeks is FYM because that is the only place that people start shit.

I say delete every post including this one and lets start fresh, I mean it is spring right?

Time to go back to Everything you know is wrong to post my favorite song from the Joshua Tree,

again...

this is the best post ive read in a long, long time.

i agree. they should wipe out all the threads, and we can start over again.

ofcourse if that did happen, people would immediately relapse and post the same things anyway.

its a good idea in theory, but in reality, i think the forum would look the way it does right now.

Re: the stand is on fire

ouizy said:
this thread sucks.

this stand sucks.

true *yawn*

ouizy is bored

"The Laci Peterson.."

"Randoom One Liners..."

"Naked chef..."

"Annoying coworkers"

"More dangerous..."

alcohol

"MTV Movie Awards..."

"Question for Aussies"

again...
:lmao:
Thanks for the laugh...god I needed it :lmao:

Well when deathbear hugs i find it hilarious because we all know how much he actually despises the hugging smiley. And yes, it still cracks me up. heck, even the imitators are funny. :wink:

Is this conisdered masturbation?

:hug: ouizy :hug:

Anyway - why only go topless:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.shtml

*BTW - I just took my pants off...*

oh - and as much as I agree with the fact there needs to be a :middlefinger: after hangin out in FYM for a while, I also think we need a

:bitchslap:

that's your mugshot isn't ouizy...

:bitchslap: FYM :bitchslap:

i'm glad you're joining in the partial nudity.

Back
Top Bottom