your friendly neighbourhood DESCRIBE thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ is sick of negative people!

Good night redkat! :wave: Thanks for the tuck... :drool:

Lemme be honest... I don't get this setlist party thing. If you're not even gonna be there at the show, why bother? :shrug:

:reject: :wink:

Zooty, the setlist party for the Euro leg was much more relaxed. It was based on fun so it was good times. Now its like a bloody warzone.

Current setlist parties =
713.gif

yeah i noticed it was shorter.. ending with bad :drool: :drool: :drool:

are you seeing any shows on the 3rd leg redkat?

< considering moving to north america

^should at least consider a visit :hyper:

I think they might come back to Europe though

I am seeing them in L.A. I have GA the first day and I'm thinking of trying to get tix for the second night!

Then I've just decided to go to Vegas! :hyper: I will try to get tix by either a drop or maybe a fan that ended up with an extra. I'll at least be having a good time with all the parties that will be going on it seems half of interference will be there :happy:

redkat said:
^should at least consider a visit :hyper:

I think they might come back to Europe though

I am seeing them in L.A. I have GA the first day and I'm thinking of trying to get tix for the second night!

Then I've just decided to go to Vegas! :hyper: I will try to get tix by either a drop or maybe a fan that ended up with an extra. I'll at least be having a good time with all the parties that will be going on it seems half of interference will be there :happy:

^needs to fix email

<just dropping in to see if redkat received my email

Hello everyone:wave:

I can't wait till Vegas. I really hope we'll be able to find tixs but it'll be a blast just being there.

Vegas, Baby, Vegas:dancing:

^
i don't know if I got it or not :shrug: you 'd have to tell me what it says

just use the hotmail for a while. Supposedly as of last night the problem really is fixed :|

:wave: :wave: Top O' the Morn to y'all. How's every one doing today?

< Wants to go to Vegas too:reject:

Back
Top Bottom