Your favorite movie/tv quote to use in real life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
This one is my absolute favorite:

youlosewonkayn2.gif

along with:

"It's a trap!"
"Take it easy, Champ. How 'bout you stop talking for a while..."

and maybe any line from Back to the Future.

what are yours?

"Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick." - Fletch

"Good day sir!" - Willie Wonka

"Large...tuna... where is my [fill in item here]" - The Office

And I regularly make the Jim Halpert face at people.

I forgot about The Office, I drop Michael/Dwight lines all of the time, especially Prison Mike stuff. I also Jimface people, too. :shrug:

"Maybe that's why he became one."

"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!"

"If you mess with Mozart you'll get a bullet in the head thanks to Butch Cassidy."

Does randomly doing silly walks count? :shifty:

I'm just another cock ...wired into the global economy'

Peep Show C4

I definitely still blurt out "KHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!" at random moments.

And, I like to quote DeNiro in Goodfella's. Henry points out that he has a tail, the Feds, and DeNiro laughs about it, walks up to the car, knocks on the window to wake them up, and says

"Come on Fuckos, let's go for a ride".

I say that a lot.

I also reference "The Skank shift" from Swingers.

Tell you what, we coulda had a good life together! Fuckin' real good life! Had us a place of our own. But you didn't want it, Ennis! So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain! Everything's built on that! That's all we got, boy, fuckin' all. So I hope you know that, even if you don't never know the rest! You count the damn few times we have been together in nearly twenty years and you measure the short fucking leash you keep me on - and then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get. You have no idea how bad it gets! I'm not you... I can't make it on a coupla high-altitude fucks once or twice a year! You are too much for me Ennis, you sonofawhoreson bitch! I wish I knew how to quit you.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I forgot about The Office, I drop Michael/Dwight lines all of the time, especially Prison Mike stuff. I also Jimface people, too. :shrug:

My brother has the annoying habit of doing what Michael did to David Wallace ("You're unstable!"), with everything. I mean it's things like, "Wow the Phils looked terrible last night;" "YOU looked terrible last night." :banghead:

When people say things that are a bit awkward, I also react like Jim after Meredith told him his haircut looked "sexy hot."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=amCw717-Ahc

"Oh..."

"So, let me just see if I have this right. In your wildest fantasy, you are in hell, and you are co-running a bed and breakfast with Satan."

"But I haven't told you my salary yet."

"Go."

"80 THOUSAND dollars a year."

phillyfan26 said:
"So, let me just see if I have this right. In your wildest fantasy, you are in hell, and you are co-running a bed and breakfast with Satan."

"But I haven't told you my salary yet."

"Go."

"80 THOUSAND dollars a year."

"and the bedsheets are made of FIRE!"

"Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling" from The Big Lebowski. The best reaction to it was when a relatively new friend who wasn't familiar with the movie said, "Well, I guess we could go Friday if you want to."

I can't think of one right now except that I say Yeah, Yeah, Yeah (House) all the time now.

"Forget the damn bird. Run, run!"

Any variation of that has been in heavy rotation with my friends and I, lately. You can substitute just about any noun in for bird.

I also say, "Here's the thing" (Monk) a lot too...

My friend Katie and I always get into one of the many Veronica/Ron fights from Anchorman all the time though. If she makes me mad I'll go, Why don't you go back to your home on whore island, and she will reply with something like, "I'm going to punch you in the overy" or something of that nature..ahhh good times, good times

inmyplace13 said:
"Forget the damn bird. Run, run!"

Any variation of that has been in heavy rotation with my friends and I, lately. You can substitute just about any noun in for bird.

Major League II, the hidden gem of the '90s.

"I've never had a regular girlfriend like you, but I did get kicked in the balls once by a mule."

LemonMacPhisto said:

Major League II, the hidden gem of the '90s.

"I've never had a regular girlfriend like you, but I did get kicked in the balls once by a mule."

"Women ... you can't live without 'em and they can't pee standing up."

"I'll have another one of these, would you like another fish?"

"Ahhh, ya hedge"

"He's taking the knife out of the cheese...do you think he wants some cheese?"

"I'll alert the media"

"Where's the rest of that moose?"

"Hey! LIIINDA!"

-All from Dudley Moore's Arthur, one of my very favorite comedies of all time

"By the time we get there the kid won't even be dead anymore," from "Stand By Me" all the time. I also quote "The Simpsons," "Clueless" (movie) and "Gilmore Girls" with great regularity.

phillyfan26 said:

"Women ... you can't live without 'em and they can't pee standing up."

The fact that Wesley Snipes was replaced by Sports Movie All-Star Omar Epps and that Dennis Haysbert played a voodoo-worshiping outfielder before he played President Palmer kills me everytime I watch that movie. Plus Ilsa from Indy and Last Crusade plays Charlie Sheen's girlfriend.

The comedy is already in place before the movie even starts.

Back
Top Bottom