Your favorite drug.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...... I take hits of U2 so much t hat I don't even realize it anymore.

It's not a drug, I don't think, it is basically a part of my existance. Especially my favorite songs. ANd there isn't really any other "band", just U2.

I was going to mention this forum, too, but I think I'm on the downcurve. BUt then again, I do check in eery time I'm online, so..... :der:

:drunk:

No L.S.D. love, here people? Come on! Timothy Leary died for our sins...

Only tried it once, but I have to say it was one of the most interesting and eye-opening experiences of my life. Don't know if that constitutes "favorite", but there you have it. Wouldn't trade it for anything, and highly recommended.

As for more down-to-earth stuff, Jameson. Irish. Whiskey.

Being someone with chronic pain Ultraim is the shite! It knocks me on my ass and makes you not even care about the pain and its the first drug I've found that doesn't make me puke my guts out! :hyper: :bow:

Miracle Drug and Xanax and Wine aren't bad either. :wink:

mysticchild said:
From a recovering alcoholic and drug addict, you are going to end up in a very narrow path. Be careful, that is some serious stuff and all drugs as well.

IM not trying to provoke you but im curious as to why you singled me out?

Alcohol is my favorite, sprinkled in w/ some Marijuana

The list of drugz I've done is lengthy, but NEVER did the lethal stuff like coke/crack/Heroine - bad news there kidz:evil: :no:

Ya'll are a bunch of druggies man... :D
(just kidding)

About all I can handle on occasion is one or two bottles....errr glasses of red wine (the sweeter the better)

drugs are quite silly
especially one's need of them
to feel relaxed or to be able to enjoy
certain moments or alter experiences
i am guilty of this, i can't possibly be dragged
to dance w/o a good amount of booze inside
can't be silly ol' me without some good yager shots
cant go through the day w/o a cup of strong coffee
or else I'm cranky
is there really such thing as moderation?
or is it a safety net word to ease
any possible guilt or self worth

Shrooms are number one, with coke in a very close second. Then Ritalin (snorted) and weed. Booze comes up in the rear.

DaveC said:
Shrooms are number one, with coke in a very close second. Then Ritalin (snorted) and weed. Booze comes up in the rear.

you are hardcore

alot of mothers are on ritalin addicts nowadays

They go running for the shelter of thier mother's little helper..things are different today i hear every mother say
doctor please........some more of these outside the door la la la la

ya know i dont use the oxy THAT often...but when i do i really enjoy the wave of well being i feel.

Drugs are bad M'Kay

For me it would be The computer, Sex, music and movies and videogames

Back
Top Bottom