Your desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
menelaos said:
Can you give me a clue how I can take a screenshot of my desctop..?
Thanks...

On your keyboard, press the 'print screen' button (it's above the "insert" button), open up something like MSPaint, and press ctrl+v. Then upload to the photoserver of your choice and then insert the link here (on Photobucket, you could just copy the

KhanadaRhodes said:
i finally changed my desktop pic after all these months. it's a pic i took even! oh, and notice how not cluttered my desktop is. :D

click for full size if you are so inclined :wink:

Great shot! I love the full view stage shots when there are no obstructions (like hands of fans) and that are super clear like that. Nice work. :up:

Blue Room said:
Great shot! I love the full view stage shots when there are no obstructions (like hands of fans) and that are super clear like that. Nice work. :up:
thanks! :D i got quite a few like that since that was the closest my camera could zoom. :lol:

Blue Room said:
11870DESKTOP3-med.JPG

This is my current one. Had it about a week. Toronto 97, not sure I like it though.
:up: It's very cool.

If I posted in this thread before...mine is still the same. I don't like change. :wink:

Cadsdesktop.gif

My desktop. The wallpaper changes depending on the time of day to one of several nature pictures :drool:

Might I have a link to your Windows Shell Theme, neutral?

Last edited:
Canadiens1160 said:

My desktop. The wallpaper changes depending on the time of day to one of several nature pictures :drool:

You play NHL 2006! The Habs are currently number two in the eastern conference under my dynasty. :wink:

GibsonGirl said:

You play NHL 2006! The Habs are currently number two in the eastern conference under my dynasty. :wink:
I noticed your NHL icon after I posted my desktop :eyebrow: :drool:

Just started out. 1-1 at the moment in my dynasty. Let's hope I don't get fired 0_o

Canadiens1160 said:
I noticed your NHL icon after I posted my desktop :eyebrow: :drool:

Just started out. 1-1 at the moment in my dynasty. Let's hope I don't get fired 0_o

Dynasty mode is the greatest! You'll love it. Alex Kovalev sent me an e-mail begging me not to send him into the minors after a few games with little production on his behalf. :lol: And Michael Ryder injured a Leaf for 12 weeks thanks to a well-placed slap shot. :drool:

NOOO Alfredson just scored a hat-trick and lifted the Sens over my Blue Blanc et Rouge 7-6 with 9 seconds to go in the game.

I know what you mean about well-placed slap shots...... real puck physics :drool:

If I can ever work out my stupid router we'll have to have a...game or two online <_<

Again, everyone's desktops are so neat (except for redkat's) and I don't see any one else with folders labeled "stuff"...:uhoh:

Here's my current desktop with Bono being all "sex-ay" with a mic stand...
desktop2.jpg

U2dork said:
Again, everyone's desktops are so neat (except for redkat's) and I don't see any one else with folders labeled "stuff"...:uhoh:
i just keep everything super organised and put everything in its specific place (documents under "documents," music gets imported into my itunes library and organised for me :drool:, and things like that). the only time i keep stuff on my desktop is when i'm downloading stuff and i've not had a chance to move it yet. :D

BrownEyedBoy said:
:ohmy: That's a great picture!!

Can you email it to me???

cf_177@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!
thanks! :eek:

e-mail sent. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom