Your desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
discothequeLP said:
here's mine!

desktop4gt.jpg

:huh: I don't see anything!

Maybe it will show up in my quote.....

Dang it!!! I used to know how to do this & now I've got a really cool desktop, I can't remember how! :scream: Can someone help??? :(

:kiss: :kiss: :hug:
Thank you!!!!! I knew it was easy, but it's something I do so seldom, you know??? Now give me about 3 minutes & I'll be back! :D

That's tre' cool, neutral! :up: :)

*Blu continues to show her ignorance.... why can't I get mine to post in actual size????? :reject: *

Glad to see I'm not the only one making good use of all these excellent Vertigo pics!! :rockon:

Last edited:
Not a U2 theme, as I change my desktop almost weekly.
This week a photo of Sydney’s Central Business District area.

desktop.bmp

Damn, why is it so small??? :banghead:

RE: Snapfish shrinking pics
Apparently it does.... although, DU - did you copy the properties from the thumbnail or the full size photo? Because, you know, those are different. :yes:

I copied from the full size in Snapfish & what you see above is what I ended up with. :shrug:

Desert Sky

30553Desktop.png

Here is my fairly minimalist desktop. The beautiful piece of artwork I use for my wallpaper was created by fellow interferencer Eidolon Bird whose immense talent I could never hope to compete with in this area.

Chizip said:

did you take any pictures when the band was out at the tip?

I have a couple of pics with Adam and Bono on the ellipse
34434%3A5523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B7%3A%3D42%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23238655%3A44%3C%3Aot1lsi

34434%3A5523232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E%3A89%3E339%3EWSNRCG%3D3232949865544nu0mrj

and then there is this one. Really poor quality and not much of shot
34434%3A5523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B7%3A%3D42%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232394386768%3Bot1lsi

sorry for the slight thread derailment.........we now return you to desktop already in progress:shifty:

Queen Bee, is that a certain Mr. Bellamy on your desktop?

Queen Bee said:

:yes:

That picture was taken at a Muse concert here in Tucson last December. The person that took the picture was about 3 to 4 people to the left of me. I was directly in front of Matt Bellamy for the entire show. :drool:

So lucky. I saw them in May in Dallas and was the very first person lined up outside the club. They normally let everyone in on the side door for shows, so I'm out there of course. 7 o'clock rolls around and they only open the front doors. Myself (first in line, mind you) and several hundred others get simultaneously fucked by the Gypsy Tea Room.

So I spend the whole show in the middle of the floor without too much of a view and with a sweaty, drunken, and angry man from Spain next to me looking for a fight.

Show still rocked though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom