Your crush, "old or dead"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Sad Punk said:
Antinoos was a pretty good looking guy.

antin103bn5.jpg

He was gay, though.

:tsk:

Alcibiades was much hotter.

359px-Bust_Alcibiades_Musei_Capitol.jpg

Carek1230 said:
Rickey Nelson (son of Ozzie and Harriet)
ricknelson3.jpg

Ditto. :)

Also...

Paul Newman
V01_0743288424.jpg

Jane Russell
9441176_tml.jpg

Tom Cruise
CruiseTonSt55031408_400.jpg

and specifically, this picture of Harrison Ford (from this week in Cannes):
2yy1dtx.jpg

If Tom Cruise is included in this thread, we have to change the thread title to:

Old, Dead or Batshit Insane

:wink:

Lila64 said:

:drool: I was going to post this one of Mr Hutchence last night but got tired and quit after the other ones I posted. RIP Hutch.

Hey Lila I notice your new Avi....did you know Steve's hosting SNL tomorrow night? With musical guest Usher!!!

Seriously probably the way I look the way I do. In 1984 I used to sneak to the T.V. to watch the Mistress of the Dark at midnight

she was my first crush ever.

elvira1fb0.jpg

DeadMansParty said:
Seriously probably the way I look the way I do. In 1984 I used to sneak to the T.V. to watch the Mistress of the Dark at midnight

she was my first crush ever.

elvira1fb0.jpg

I saw Elvira in stree clothes just looking like an ordinary person on TMZ this week and she's very pretty actually. Check out the TMZ website, I'm sure her picture is still there.

I worked at Amoeba Records in Hollywood in 2001 and she came in to Promote one of her new B-movies and she was in street clothes, my friend Carlyn said " oh shit, Ricky's gonna have a heart attack". So she came up and talked to us to say hi and to ask if she could put up a poster by where the free magazines were. I just stared and couldnt answer for like 5 seconds. Everyone was laughing at me cause they know I like her.

The Sad Punk said:

He can deface my herm any day of the week. :drool:

I... I don't think I just said that, did I?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That is the best thing I have read all day.

If I had the guts, I would now derail this thread with racy black-figure pottery.

DeadMansParty said:
I worked at Amoeba Records in Hollywood in 2001 and she came in to Promote one of her new B-movies and she was in street clothes, my friend Carlyn said " oh shit, Ricky's gonna have a heart attack". So she came up and talked to us to say hi and to ask if she could put up a poster by where the free magazines were. I just stared and couldnt answer for like 5 seconds. Everyone was laughing at me cause they know I like her.

AWESOME!...sounds like my reaction when Im close to Bono :)

DeadMansParty said:

That is a way cool story Ricky. I can so picture you being all excited & flustered at meeting her in person! :wink:

Oh I know my top 3 or 4 easy

they were all young and beautiful

marlonbrandoEW.jpg

Marlon

charltonhestonyoung.jpg

Charlton

jameskirksmall.jpg

Bill

marilynmonroe.jpg

I love this pic of Marilyn

and I still love this guys voice... this pic tho... not so much :lol:
seanconneryamazing.jpg

Sean

For all you fans of Bill Shatner, here's a couple more good ones courtesy of bonocomet. I think he had one too many when these were taken, and comet caught him with his pants down :lol:

CapnKirkgetsaDrPepper11986.jpg

CapnKirkgetsaDrPepper21986.jpg

CapnKirkgetsaDrPepper31986.jpg

Couldn't resist, comet :reject:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom