X-Men 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So yeah, guess who's playing Hank McCoy/Beast? That's right, Kelsey Grammer! Honestly, I would have never thought to cast him in a lifetime, but now I have to say he's just about perfect for the role. :up:

but Beast will be just a virtual character, Grammer is just doin' voice and all that

and yes, I think Joss Whedon is directing AND writing Wonder Woman, I hope Sarah Michelle Gellar don't get the role as Diana

here's a list with the possible directors for X-Men 3:
Tim Burton (Batman, Batman Returns)
Sam Raimi (Spiderman 1 and 2)
Guillermo del Toro (Hellboy)
Mark Steven Johnson (Daredevil)

and now Bryan Singer is doin' Superman Returns

Mullen4Prez said:
I have a question Was X-men 2 better than No.1? I've only seen the first one.

Definitely. X2 actually even got some great reviews.

:heart: Kelsey. He's such a great actor. Loved him on Frasier, I can't wait to see him doing the voice of Beast. I wished that they would actually do the role (physically, not just vocally) but I guess they seem more of theatrical people and not really movie movie... but then again I shouldn't really jump to conclusions. I only said the prior sentence because when I watched Hellboy, David Hyde Pierce did the voice of Abe Sapien but didn't really physically act the role. *le sigh*

I haven't ever seen something saying the Beast was going to be digital. I highly doubt it actually.

Edit: "You will see Beast like you've never seen him before. It's going to be very true to the comic. Of course we're building a suit and hair, you name it. Without going into detail, he's a very central character here in the movie and very much within what Hank McCoy is, Dr. McCoy."

Last edited:
well, that was what I read in somewhere... I really don't mind X Men (or Marvel)

learn2kneel said:
I haven't ever seen something saying the Beast was going to be digital. I highly doubt it actually.

Edit: "You will see Beast like you've never seen him before. It's going to be very true to the comic. Of course we're building a suit and hair, you name it. Without going into detail, he's a very central character here in the movie and very much within what Hank McCoy is, Dr. McCoy."

I don't think I meant that Beast was going to be digital. I meant that as they have a physical person acting as Beast, it's going to be Kelsey who's voicing him.

Back
Top Bottom