Would you rather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy:

Prob the movie trivia

Wyr be stuck on a tiny island for a year with only fish&bananas to eat or listen to Cliff Richard for a year? :lol:

Tiny Island any day
I love fish and I enjoy bananas... and would love to disappear for a year on an Island of my own.
can I take my Ipod?

wyr :
give birth to quads or never be able to give birth at all.

Definitely a cruise to the Carribean, as that's the kind of thing i've been dreaming of! :drool:

wyr live for 200 years or continue to experience Christmas?

not at all

wyr listen to the sound of crickets and the forest at night, or the sound of waves and the ocean at night?

I have only one child, a boy, and I'd rather not think about 'exchanging' him!

WYR be a student of a single subject forever or a teacher of one subject forever

Damn, good one.
My middle school years were very tramatic and painful, but I just cannot see myself in my 50's either.
So give me the Wonder Years.

WYR have a huge garden (ie the Shining) in your backyard or a river/stream?

the huge garden, if i had a river/stream I'd constantly be scared of falling in it and drowning. Or something.

WYR get invited to the oscars or get invited to the grammays?

I don't really want to go to either but I guess if I went to the grammys I might be able to sit near U2!

WYR fight an alien from Men In Black or the raptor from Jurrasic Park?

Alien from Men In Black. Easier to kill.

Would you rather go to a U2 show with 200 people in a small venue or visit them for 2 hours while they're recording (without being allowed ANY recording devices of any kind)?

show. it'd have to be a lot longer of recording for it to be worth it, 2 hours would just be tedious.

wyr eat a live bug (the big crunchy kind) or dead snail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom