Worst Beatles' song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who wants to place a bet on how quickly this thread will get moved to the Bang & Clatter forum? :wink:

As for the original question, the only Beatles song I really like is Blackbird, so I can't really make a decision.

why don't we do it in the road
her majesty
revolution #9

there's something on let it be that i think i hate but i can't remember what it is (so it can't be THAT bad).

crystal4470 said:
i am a walrus
yellow submarine

:banghead: :coocoo:

I Am the Walrus is brilliant! The melody is amazing, and the lyrics are brilliant (because, admittedly, they mean nothing). And I love Yellow Submarine. :sad:

Yoko, is that you? I know "I Am the Walrus" doesn't exalt you per usual, but it's still pretty fly.

Can't remember who started this thread, but suggesting 'Savoy Truffle' as one of the Beatles' worst songs...??

:madspit:

according to the BBC and from yesterdays SNL weekend update skit, apparently it is Obla Dee Obla Da (or however you spell the songs title).

crystal4470 said:
i am a walrus
yellow submarine

:banghead: :coocoo:
:ohmy: You have got to be joking.

I am the eggman... WOOO! :wink:

They are two of my favourites though... I even like their original Yellow Submarine. You can HEAR the drugs flowing through them.

Also, Revolution 9, most important song ever!

i love savoy truffle, honey pie and, although i cant understand it myself, i adore revolution 9...

Tough question though, lemme think................................

umm....................

all together now?
i saw her standing there?

...maybe those 2...

Back
Top Bottom