Winslow, Arizona - Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there a reason or are you just not wanting to spend the money on the uber-testers? J/W
I shouldn't test until my period is late, and it won't be late for another week. So I'm waiting, worrying, and wondering.

I'm not sure what going well would be atm. I'm so conflicted and unsure of what I want to do. And the future is so uncertain.

And people at work are talking about gross stuff and my stomach is weak today. From anxiety. I shouldn't get morning sickness for a month or so.

I'm not sure what going well would be atm. I'm so conflicted and unsure of what I want to do. And the future is so uncertain.

And people at work are talking about gross stuff and my stomach is weak today. From anxiety. I shouldn't get morning sickness for a month or so.

Well, I didn't know either, which is why I left it sort of vague. As long as you're happy in the end, I guess...

When my housemate was pregnant, she didn't really get any morning sickness at all, or any of the other unpleasant side-effects of pregnancy. Every other female she knows who'd had a baby hated her for it. *L*

*runs to shops*

Can I poll the dudes of the superthread?

Daniel, Axver, Traviud, If Nicole / Charlotte / Ashley thought they might be pregnant, but didn't know for sure, would you want her to even broach the subject?

Cause I feel like I'm bursting at the seams needing to tell him and yet, I'm afraid and why should I even bring it up if I don't know and why do I have to wait so bloody long and what do I do if I keep the pregnancy but he turns into an asshole?

And... I'm panicking.

Daniel, Axver, Traviud, If Nicole / Charlotte / Ashley thought they might be pregnant, but didn't know for sure, would you want her to even broach the subject?

I would want to know, particularly because, hell, after a while I would notice on my own. Might as well get it out in the open.

Would I want to be told before she was certain? Probably not. So, especially in your case, I would wait before saying anything.

I'm with Travis a bit here. I would definitely like to be told about it, rather than have Nicole bottle it up and stress about it.

But being told without her knowing for certain....thats the tough one, which I don't think I can give you an honest answer. Part of me thinks I would want to know, and the other part is not sure. (Which is probably what your mind is tossing up?)

Telling without knowing for sure could throw up a bit of unwelcome stress, and the way he reacts could go either way.

Without over thinking it, How do you think he would react if you told him now?

Not a damn clue. I honestly don't know. That's what worries me most.

No one respected glorious Motherland rock music? :sad:

Man, am I the only person thoroughly sick of this post-ARIA self-flagellation about how bad the Aussie music scene supposedly is, as if the ARIAs have ever been indicative of anything? I'm seeing this attitude of "we're making much inferior music to the rest of the world (except perhaps electronic music)" a lot lately and it's just getting to sound like, well, a broken record. Especially because it's mainly coming from people who can't be bothered digging to find the good stuff.

There's plenty of awesome stuff going on in the live music clubs of Australia, if only people could be bothered to look.

/rant

Am I still permitted to complain? :(

Change of avatar due to sick of looking at myself every time I post! :lol:

Oh, that WASN'T the Eureka Tower? Why does Bonnie lie! :sad:

What the other two said. I'd want to know even if she weren't sure, just because I'd rather her not to have to bottle it up and stress on her own. But if this guy could react badly, it may not be best to tell him until you are sure.

Axver, I just remembered there was a band I wanted to tell you about, but I've forgotten their names :fist:

:tsk:

Not a damn clue. I honestly don't know. That's what worries me most.

Reggo, If you want to send me a PM or something. Eh, If you think you can talk to me about it some more, or I don't know if I'm the right person, but I would like to help you. :hug:

I have to go now, but I can be found lurking at some points over the weekend.

:wave:

I've never drank alone before, but you're never truly alone when Brokencyde's massive failure is filling your ears.

Ready when you are, Ax.

EPIC INTROOOO BITCHEZ.

At least they're aware of the response they've got?

Back
Top Bottom