will you be my valentine and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zootles! :hug: :dance:

there should be an appreciate smiley...sort of a cross between :bow: and :love:

heh well i have a sudden really bad stomach ache like awful so im gonna go take a bath or maybe curl up in a fetal position and wallow in a pit of my own vomit or something gah im dying

see you later

^hope you feel lots better VG and that you don't have a reoccuring stomach ache like that like I do and the doctors don't know what's wrong with me...feel better :wave: :hug:

VertigoGal said:
zootles! :hug: :dance:

there should be an appreciate smiley...sort of a cross between :bow: and :love:

heh well i have a sudden really bad stomach ache like awful so im gonna go take a bath or maybe curl up in a fetal position and wallow in a pit of my own vomit or something gah im dying

see you later

get better goddamnit :D

:wave: Hi everyone :D

How is everyone feeling on this mushy day? I bet most of you are thinking "Boy this day sucks ass!"

I don't mind today really....I like it....but I have other problems to worry about than thinking about how lonely I am and how much this day sucks.....mainly my mom being in an ICU room fighting for her life!

~BrightestStar~ said:

How are you? :flirt:

And did I ever thank you for spending the night with me the other day? ;)

I'm good, thanks! :flirt:

Didn't I spend the night with Vint..:silent:

uh... yeah, it was awesome! :shifty:

;)

DJ Bono said:

How is everyone feeling on this mushy day? I bet most of you are thinking "Boy this day sucks ass!"

I don't mind today really....I like it....but I have other problems to worry about than thinking about how lonely I am and how much this day sucks.....mainly my mom being in an ICU room fighting for her life!

Hi DJ Bono :wave: Hope your mom is OK! :slant: :hug:

DJ Bono said:

:( :hug:

Cabcere said:

Hi DJ Bono :wave: Hope your mom is OK! :slant: :hug:

She's fine at the moment....but she has a ventilator on her to keep her breathing cause she got a little worse when my dad got this late this morning.

DJ Bono said:

She's fine at the moment....but she has a ventilator on her to keep her breathing cause she got a little worse when my dad got this late this morning.

:( :hug: I'll be thinking about you and your family, hope everything turns out all right! :hug:

:hug: Kayla, I hope you feel better hon! :hug: And don't let mean people get you down - you're awesome. :wink:

Cabcere said:

:( :hug: I'll be thinking about you and your family, hope everything turns out all right! :hug:

:hug: Kayla, I hope you feel better hon! :hug: And don't let mean people get you down - you're awesome. :wink:

:hug: Thanks....my dad and I need all the support that we can.

And call me Weldy....I'm using an alter at the moment :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom