Why are girls so complicated? - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-18-2002, 12:12 AM   #31
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 09:53 AM

Boys simple??? HA!

A lot of the "boys" I seem to get involved with are manipulative and game-playing! Hardly straightfoward at all!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-18-2002, 12:18 AM   #32
War Child

Local Time: 02:53 PM
LOL, very funny responses.

The truth is, girls emotions change just as fast as Clinton's affairs do (lol just kidding).

But seriously, where do you get it from? It's not just a few here and there, not just a few million, but its ALL OF YOU. And the ones that you think are just "normal" for once, they're the worst!

Old 02-18-2002, 12:18 AM   #33
War Child

Local Time: 06:53 AM
Reading this thread it looks like the complication lies on both sex sides. I think it is definitely humans that insist on making things much more complicated than they really need to be.

Life is simple, and I would love to be a dog.
Old 02-18-2002, 12:21 AM   #34
War Child

Tell me, do girls change as they get older? Because if not, well, I'm in for a hell of a mind trip for the next 50 or so years
Old 02-18-2002, 12:35 AM   #35
I serve MacPhisto

Local Time: 08:53 AM
As girls get older, the manipulation gets more intense and they want more shit(e) which means you have to work harder for more $$$. A friend of mine works 2 jobs with the motto "no money, no honey".

LOL

Seriously, its all f#$@#d up, and you really wouldn't want to find an exact match for yourself now would ya??

A man who has a woman that caters to his every need eventually strays, in search of a challenge.

If in life, you don't find yourself occasionally stopping and beating your head against a proverbial wall, then you forgot to live

------------------
Z69Edge@aol.com <<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Every dog has it's day
Old 02-18-2002, 12:37 AM   #36
I serve MacPhisto

Quote:
Originally posted by wannabe:
Life is simple, and I would love to be a dog.

Be careful what you wish for
Old 02-18-2002, 12:59 AM   #37
The Fly

Local Time: 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by z edge:
As girls get older, the manipulation gets more intense and they want more shit(e) which means you have to work harder for more $$$. A friend of mine works 2 jobs with the motto "no money, no honey".

Now that is just fucked up. I for one provide for myself and expect NO monetary gain from being in a relationship. I have also been with guys who just showered me with gifts, and I can tell you, they're just making up for what they lack, or they are hiding something.

And! Guys are just as complicated as girls, but the big problem is they don't see it. If you guys could just open your eyes and realize that we are all complicated beings, then maybe we could spend more time trying to figure out what we both want and get on with things.
Too much time is spent pointing fingers and calling names. It's pretty insulting to be called complicated in such a derogatory manner--> as if we were an inferior race.

My advice---> gay.com If you can't figure us out, go for your own kind.
Old 02-18-2002, 01:43 AM   #38
I serve MacPhisto

Quote:
Originally posted by Ava Adore:

My advice---> gay.com If you can't figure us out, go for your own kind.
Meoooooooow! LOL!

Hey come on now, you should read an ENTIRE post before raising hell about it

Now go on and read the part that starts with LOL and the rest, and if you can't see the joke then you have my full permission to send me a virus to the email address below

XOXOXO

------------------
Z69Edge@aol.com <<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Every dog has it's day
Old 02-18-2002, 02:27 AM   #39
The Fly

Location: garden grove, ca, usa, Earth, Sol, milkyway, cluster 5 in the universe
quote from Ava Adore
Quote:
Guys are just way too confusing. Tell me something--> if you have a girlfriend, what the hell are you doing knocking on some strange girl's door, leaving notes and CD's, inviting her in for a chat, borrowing furniture? I guess I can say I am glad I am not his girlfirend because there is being nice, and there is being uncool.
whats that suppose to mean? if im understanding this right, you mean if he has a g/f goes and knocks on other girl's doors whom he doenst know and leaves gifts?! if thats what u mean.. yeah that is fucked up

Quote:
Now that is just fucked up. I for one provide for myself and expect NO monetary gain from being in a relationship. I have also been with guys who just showered me with gifts, and I can tell you, they're just making up for what they lack, or they are hiding something.
so dont shower a g/f with gifts? or little surprises? im not hiding anything or manipulative in anyway... hell im straightforward and honest from the heart to the point where it could jeopardize my own future... im very naive in ways lol... i dont look at what other people think of when i say certain things... for example, (unrelated to g/f's but, related to my straightforwardness lol)

i told a "supervisor" a few weeks ago how i feel sometimes like i dont want to learn anymore more with computers and getting tired with them. i really am, but i didnt even think of the consequences or what he might think about me being reliable to him, shrug.... plus i put supervisor in quotation cuz he was promoted to "supervisor" from the the same position that i am in, i told him how i felt after he was promoted tho... shrug... maybe its being naive, but i think its being honest and straightforward without any thought of manipulative tendencies...

but im rambling here, i think im currently banging my head against a brick wall about a girl... but then again maybe im jumping to conclusions cuz of my mind bounces around like a fookin ping pong ball on acid in the midst of a hurricane... our imaginations are very wild and we tend to imagine the worse or at least i do cuz im a film student

(gasps for breath)
Old 02-18-2002, 02:42 AM   #40
The Fly

Location: garden grove, ca, usa, Earth, Sol, milkyway, cluster 5 in the universe
btw it probably doenst help that i just learned With or Without You on the bass guitar......lol

and you give yourself away....
Old 02-18-2002, 02:49 AM   #41
I serve MacPhisto

I have no idea what you just said
Old 02-18-2002, 03:09 AM   #42
The Fly

lol sorry.... supervisor at my work.... but that probably doenst help lol
Old 02-18-2002, 03:23 AM   #43
Refugee

Actually, I've decided that guys aren't complicated...just weak and fickle.

Sorry.

------------------
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill
We see the sun go down in your eyes
Old 02-18-2002, 03:27 AM   #44
Banned

Location: my lovenest / in bed with Larry, Bono, Larry, :heart: Adam, Larry, Edge, *swoon* kisses and THUD !!!
Local Time: 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by erper:
lol sorry.... supervisor at my work.... but that probably doenst help lol
Do you work the graveyard shift, just wondering because I do right now and although I am off I am still up getting F#@&^d up

Old 02-18-2002, 03:33 AM   #45
Refugee

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sicy:
The womanizer has spoken.[/QUOTE
?