Who Is The Interference Member That Most Embodies What U2 Is All About?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jick

Refugee
Having posted much on the EYKIW forum, I have sort of gotten a grasp about the different members and their traits and qualities. So I'd like to know if you guys have also sized up your fellow Interferencers. If the answer is yes, I'd like to ask:

Who Is The Interference Member That Most Embodies What U2 Is All About?

Please explain your answer.

Thanks.

Cheers,

J

heh this is almost impossible because U2 embodies many different things. They embody political activism, compassion and respect for all people. However, they also embody sex, drinking, smoking and bloodly loud rock music. They help the poor but are freaking rich bastards. They deal with serious subjects but they can also be completely silly and hilarious. So, there are many sides to U2.

I think each and every once of us here at Interference embodies what U2 is about. We are intelligent, funny, caring, crazy and VERY diverse.

You know, perhaps I'm overly sensitive, but for the people who are saying "fake edge" in relation to what Interference embodies, what are you getting at? Or are you just taking the piss because it was a silly question to begin with?

zoomerang96/caseinma/deathbear/hent the power bear/flag pole pear/quano adiji-achibi/cow of the seas/red ships of scalla-festa or whatever he's calling himself nowadays

yertle-the-turtle said:
zoomerang96/caseinma/deathbear/hent the power bear/flag pole pear/quano adiji-achibi/cow of the seas/red ships of scalla-festa or whatever he's calling himself nowadays

"king" works just fine.

i'd like to thank you for your endorsement by kissing your hand.

I don't think anyone is going to answer this question seriously. We're all so "modest." :wink:

Melon

i'm not modest.

i'm completely serious when i say that i'm the most important message boarder, in this century or any other.

girls are attracted to my looks, and drawn even closer to my charming personality. my soft and tender lips make for great kissing excercises, and my caresses feel their skin like a sausage feels potatoes. think about it.

He wants to :tongue: you all too. All of you. :angry:

IMG_0518JPG.jpg

Melon

Back
Top Bottom