Who-Dey, Who-Dey.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2ME3 said:
bengals ran into a pretty good team today on the road. don't count them out yet.

well they have 1 foot in the grave, here are the remaining games

Cin

San Fran
@St Lou
Cle

Balt

@Oak
@Cle
Pitt

Cincy is going to lose at St. Louis at least (the rams are undefeated at home and are virtually unbeatable there), so that makes them 9-7 at best. baltimore would have to lose 2 of 3 to those 3 teams, and those 3 teams are baaaad. if that does happen though, they would be tied but cincy would have the divison record tie breaker, so they still have a bit of hope.

i could see cincy losing to san fran as well, when they are on they are a good team, but cincy does have it at home, so they will probably win that one.

if cincy wins all 3, and baltimore wins 2 out of 3, then it will come down to record against common opponents, and i dont know who holds the advantage there.

but baltimore is just playing great right now and i dont see them giving up their lead, especially with 3 bad teams left.

Yesterday was bad, but we split the season series with Bmore and now we need help to get in. The Rams are unbeatable at home? I cant wait for that game.

:wink:

That DOME team for the Lou is going to have some trouble in the elements tonight in Cleveland. Don't think the team and crowd will not show up tonight.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'd like the browns in this game except for one underlying fact that i can't get over... they stink. :shrug: what'cha gonna do

yeah, i have a hard time getting by that also, but my experience with the browns says when they should win they lose and when they should lose they win.

well i am a little nervous, everything is poitning clevelands way, gonna be cold and outside (where everyone says the rams cant play :rolleyes: even though we have one of the best olines in the league), this is clevelands superbowl, the rams dont always play great on monday nights, they could be overconfident after last weeks butt whooping...

but, im banking on the browns lack of talent to overcome these issues, and see a final score of around 24-13

Elvis Presley said:
The Rams are unbeatable at home? I cant wait for that game.

the rams are 37-5 at home since 1999, about as unbeatable as you can get, im looking forward to that game as well

here ya go U2ME3

your sig for the next week

ramsbetsig.gif

they gave it a good shot. thought when they got the ball back a miracle would happen, but as usual our offense line was offensive. guess i'll have to take my revenge in the fantasy football championship!

late

m
e

boy the ravens sure blew it

if they ravens win their final 2 games they will be in, as cincy will lose this week

but can the ravens do it?

we shall see

ps - care to make a wager on the game mr presley?

im actually worried about this one

the rams are missing thier middle linebacker and now cant stop the run worth a damn, rudi will run all over them

plus, bulger sucks and his luck is going to run out soon

if the game was in cincy id pick the bengals, but the rams have won 13 in a row at the dome, so i gotta give them the edge

so want to make the typical sig for a week bet?

For all you closet Bengal fans, here are the four scenarios for us to get in the playoffs....

BENGALS DEFEAT ST. LOUIS AND CLEVELAND; BALTIMORE DEFEATS CLEVELAND AND PITTSBURGH: Cincinnati and Baltimore would each finish with 10-6 records. They would be even in the first four tiebreakers, which are head-to-head play, division record, record against common opponents and record in the AFC. The fifth tiebreaker, strength of victory would likely determine the championship.

BENGALS LOSE TO ST. LOUIS AND DEFEAT CLEVELAND; BALTIMORE GOES 1-1 IN EITHER POSSIBLE WAY: Cincinnati and Baltimore would each finish with 9-7 records. They would be even in the first tiebreaker, head-to-head play, but Cincinnati would win the division by virtue of the second tiebreaker, a 4-2 division record compared to Baltimore?s 3-3.

BENGALS DEFEAT ST. LOUIS AND LOSE TO CLEVELAND; BALTIMORE GOES 1-1 IN EITHER POSSIBLE WAY. Cincinnati and Baltimore would each finish with 9-7 records. They would be even in the first four tiebreakers, which are head-to-head play, division record, record against common opponents and record in the AFC. The fifth tiebreaker, strength of victory would likely determine the championship.

BENGALS LOSE TO ST. LOUIS AND CLEVELAND; BALTIMORE LOSES TO CLEVELAND AND PITTSBURGH: Cincinnati and Baltimore would each finish with 8-8 records. They would be even in the first tiebreaker, head-to-head play, but Cincinnati would win the division by virtue of the second tiebreaker, a 3-3 division record compared to Baltimore?s 2-4.

at least 2 of the bengals will be able to play after the regular season is done

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

so are we gonna do headaches idea or just the normal week long sig bet?

I really dont care either way, (since we are going to win)....:wink:

btw, isnt this the greatest thread ever, read the entire thing, now, i demand it.... :angry:

i would but i dont know how to read

lets just do the week long sig bet

i do have to look at your sig and i wouldnt want that guy staring at me for a month

Chizip said:
i would but i dont know how to read

lets just do the week long sig bet

i do have to look at your sig and i wouldnt want that guy staring at me for a month

Good point, prepare for the Bengals to come in to the dome and show thier quality....:wink:

man, i havent lost a bet yet, gotta love the rams :wink:

youre lucky i am current unable ti create any spiffy graphic sigs, so just use these words:

I am foolish to have ever thought that the Bungles would make the playoffs. We all know that will forever be a pipe dream, and I'm an idiot for buying playoff tickets. I will now root for the Rams as they will bring St. Louis another championship, and I will forever be envious of Chizip's devestating good looks.

Back
Top Bottom