Who-Dey, Who-Dey.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2ME3 said:

I miss the bengals browns rivalry. hope they both play well until they meet at PBS. Oh, by the way, I HATE Sam Wyche!:mad:

Ha ha, yeah I figured you did, I miss the rivalry too. I always root against the clowns though. I too hope its a big game at the end of the year, and means something for at least one of us.

this ones for you.....

fb249.jpg

no i'm not a niners fan... i'm a giants fan. i am a fan of joe montana though. but still, nothing beats LT's sack on Montana in the 1990 NFC Championship game... that fumble put the giants in position to win the game on matt barr's field goal, and later to win the super bowl on scott norwood's missed field goal... ahhhh memories...

baisicly i just enjoy the mockery

another week, another win, 3 in a row for the boys, now if only Seattle could hold thier huge lead and beat Baltimore yesterday....:angry:

WOOOOHOOOO

4 in a row and still in first, huge matchup next week at Baltimore.....!!!

7-5!
Marvin Lewis is coach of the year.......deal with it Parcells!

i dont know if a guy should win coach of the year for a team that doesnt make the playoffs

but i guess if there is any case in which one would, it would be with the bengals, 9-7 would be almost be like winning a super bowl in cincy

ben8.jpg

ben9.jpg

ben2.jpg

Chizip, if it ended today, we would be division champs, so the playoffs are very very possible.....

(i cant wait to come to St. Louis):wink:

they barely beat a piss poor pitt team

i see them losing to baltimore and st louis at least

that puts them 9-7

would 9-7 be good enough to win that sorry excuse for a division? possibly, but the ravens have an easy schedule the rest of the way

i see baltimore going 10-6, and cincy 9-7

obviously it all comes down to this weekend, cincy at baltimore, because whoever wins this will most likely win the tie breaker in conference games (i just dont see baltimore losing to cleveland or pitt), so in essence, whoever wins this game will have a 2 game lead and barring a total collapse from the other team, it should be enough to get them the division title

and since the game is in baltimore, that is where i'd put my money

but hey, bengals fans should be happy with 9-7, can't be called losers after a winning season

ps - all of this is really a moot point anyway, since whoever wins the division will go down in the firs playoff game

well when most fans are watching the playoffs i guess cincy fans can pop in their tape of the kc game

Chizip said:
they barely beat a piss poor pitt team

i see them losing to baltimore and st louis at least

that puts them 9-7

would 9-7 be good enough to win that sorry excuse for a division? possibly, but the ravens have an easy schedule the rest of the way

i see baltimore going 10-6, and cincy 9-7

obviously it all comes down to this weekend, cincy at baltimore, because whoever wins this will most likely win the tie breaker in conference games (i just dont see baltimore losing to cleveland or pitt), so in essence, whoever wins this game will have a 2 game lead and barring a total collapse from the other team, it should be enough to get them the division title

and since the game is in baltimore, that is where i'd put my money

but hey, bengals fans should be happy with 9-7, can't be called losers after a winning season

ps - all of this is really a moot point anyway, since whoever wins the division will go down in the firs playoff game

Some of what you said I will agree with, it does all come down to this week @ the Purple Browns. If we win, we have beaten them twice this year and essentially have a two game lead because of that tiebreaker. Baltimore is a fluke, thier defense is tough, but they can be beaten, weve done it once already. And even though they beat Seattle, they gave up over 40 points!
Anthony Wright is a fluke, and the offense is a joke outside of Jamal. They win with intangibles and this week we will expose them for the flukes they are. Again......
I remember when the Purple Browns came to Cincy earlier this year and a charter full of B-more fans were hanging around in our tailgate lot, taking pictures and acting like jackasses.
After the game I came to find thier bus had left early, tucked tail and hit the highway.

Bengals 27
Purple Browns 22

:wink:

theyve never really had a good qb in the first place, so i think wright may actually be a step up from boller

you are right, they win with their d, jamal lewis and intangibles, kind of reminds me of their championship year, and this year's carolina panthers.

i give them the edge because they are playing at home, and it's really hard to win on the road in the nfl. either way it should be a really good, close game.

if i were a bengals fan id just be happy that we were playing a meaningful game as late as week 14.

i put watching the ravens play offense on the same level as watching the giants do anything, watching diekembe mutumbo shoot a jump shot, and watching donkey's f:censored:k.

go bungles... i've become a believer. let yourself be mezmoried by boomer... oooooooo...

and on a side note... the rams have slowly established themselves as my favorite to win the nfc title... based on the fact that the only other "good" team are the eagles... who i really don't think are that good.

Last edited:
Chizip said:

you are right, they win with their d, jamal lewis and intangibles, kind of reminds me of their championship year, and this year's carolina panthers.

Minus a key contributor.........Marvin Lewis

Chizip said:
if i were a bengals fan id just be happy that we were playing a meaningful game as late as week 14.

I am happy because of that, but, hey, as the old saying goes, why not us, why not now???

And it is tough to win on the road in the NFL, were going for 3 in a row this week.

And Headache, welcome aboard.....WHO DEY!

sometimes i get tired of being right all the time

ok i dont

well it was a good run while it lasted, but cincy can pretty much kiss their playoff hope goodbye

bengals ran into a pretty good team today on the road. don't count them out yet.

chizzer,

any bet on the game tomorrow? i'm going.

Back
Top Bottom