white chocolate reeces peanut butter cups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
are the tastiest sunsabitches ive ever had

i recommend you try them out, you wont be disappointed

ive had the reverse ones, not that great

these white chocolate ones are pure bliss though

but i really like white chocolate

I had the dark chocolate ones (came out with the white chocolate ones Chizip is talking about).

They were good!

i havent had those, but im not a huge fan of dark chocolate

your pm box is full zoner, i tried sending you one

I dont care for dark chocolate either.

God I havent had white chocolate in forever.

*note to self search for white chocolate reeses asap

I did not care for the Inside Out Butter Cups ... the ratio of peanut butter to chocolate was too heavy in favor of the peanut butter.

Now dark chocolate peanut butter cups ... I have not seen those, but they sound like something I could get on board with.

Dark Chocolate ... :drool:

JessicaAnn said:
I did not care for the Inside Out Butter Cups ... the ratio of peanut butter to chocolate was too heavy in favor of the peanut butter.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

I tried to explain that to my fiancee and he thought I was :coocoo:

:mad:

I don't know what reeces is
but hot dang..
I LOVE white chocolate:drool:
:drool::drool::drool:

:drool:

Chizip said:
i havent had those, but im not a huge fan of dark chocolate

your pm box is full zoner, i tried sending you one

PM box problem solved. :der: <- zonelistener and his PM box

I have always been fearful of white chocolate. I hope not to gross people out, but I worked in a drug store in NJ, and the white chocolate bars would ALWAYS be infested with moths (they would find a way to get into the wrappers and munch away - and yes, only the white chocolate. :huh: :barf: ).

zonelistener said:

PM box problem solved. :der: <- zonelistener and his PM box

I have always been fearful of white chocolate. I hope not to gross people out, but I worked in a drug store in NJ, and the white chocolate bars would ALWAYS be infested with moths (they would find a way to get into the wrappers and munch away - and yes, only the white chocolate. :huh: :barf: ).

Ewwww....

One time, I opened up a box of Cracker Jack, dumped it in a bowl and found little bugs .:|

My mom and sister agree with you, Chizip. They LOVE the white chocolate ones.

I prefer the dark chocolate ones. :drool: And they hate them. So it all works out beautifully.

oh man ANY kind of reese's cups are goooooood

regular ones, white chocolate and inside out

:drool: peanut butter....chocolate.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dunno

my roommate had some, and she didn't want to eat them all (crazy) so that's where i got them from and i didn't think to ask...

We have, in our office, perhaps the biggest jar of peanut butter i have ever seen.

64 ounces ... that 4 pounds of peanut butery goodness.

mmmmmmmmmm :drool:

i used to live off peanut butter & jelly sandwiches from age 4-12

U2zoogirl said:

really... I just don't like it... my dad brought a big cup of penaut butter, and we didn't touch it... in fact, penaut butter is not very used here (Colombia)..

i was kidding ;)

The new Reeses were here about 3 or 4 months ago. I would stop at Eckerd every day and get the white chocolate one. :drool: :bow:

I haven't seen them since. :sad: I figured that I must have been the only person that liked them. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom