Whip Ma Whop Ma Gate, York Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not a single good song on The Top.

Even ATYCLB is better.

You didn't help matter, Jessica. :D

Hey, Ashley replied right after I said that so :tongue:

And if you're going to call me by my real name, shorten it to Jess or Jessie, for God's sake. I hate my full name.

Birdmad Girl begs to differ.

I can't actually remember which tracks I liked, and I'm too tied up with Disintegration to check, but I'll keep in mind to give that one another listen. There was one song on the album though that I love more than some of my favorite Cure Tracks, so I already planned on listening again to figure out what it was.

Would it really be the end of the world if I went to a job interview at an ICE CREAM PLACE in jeans? :uhoh:

I can't actually remember which tracks I liked, and I'm too tied up with Disintegration to check, but I'll keep in mind to give that one another listen. There was one song on the album though that I love more than some of my favorite Cure Tracks, so I already planned on listening again to figure out what it was.

What did it sound like?

I'm wearing a really nice shirt, it's just 1) I only have tennis shoes, 2) I don't want to wear khaki's to class, and I have to go straight from class to the interview.

I'm sure it'd be fine, as long as you're clean and pressed and looking responsible. Which, I can't imagine you wouldn't, so there you go.

Yeah, I'm hoping she understands it's just cause I'm squeezing this in between two classes.

I'm sure she will, besides, aren't you going to be allowed to wear jeans to work every day anyway?

Birdmad Girl was boring, Liam. But not bad enough for me to be bothered causing you harm, as that would require being in the same city as you.

Holy shit. I just noticed that on the U2.com homepage (not the main page, but the homepage with "enter here"), the single news tidbit they give you there is still for the UABRS remaster. Not the NLOTH announcement.

Fucking hell. What a pack of clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom