Which Radiohead Album are YOU?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Radiohead Test

I'm OK Computer:

You embody the inspiration of modern day economics, technology, robotics, how much cars suck, and macs. No matter what you do, people will not stop worshipping you. You are the king of everything, having been named the best album ever by numerous critics. Despite whatever success you've had, you are still humble and curious of what the future may bring. You're smart, artistic, fitter, happier, more productive, comfortable, not drinking too much? and so on.

Paranoid Android is the best song ever.

Yes!!!!!!!!

I am The Bends! There is a God.

Although you may sound like a horrible affliction, you're actually one of the greatest albums of all time. EVERYONE loves you. You have an uncomplicated, charming, and youthful personality, but upon close investigation, there is much to your character. You know most everything, and you're likely to have done well on the SAT's. You perceive the world around you very well, and your thoughts have only been mildly corrupted by modern-day society. Still, there's a hidden side to you that you rarely reveal.

Your most famous songs are High and Dry and Fake Plastic Trees. That one was in the Clueless soundtrack!

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Amnesiac

Thats SO me! Yaeah!!! I love these tests!Yeah, like wow, so totally cool, like yeah.

You were definitely cooler a couple of years ago. But don't worry! You're still cryptic and very interesting. You enjoy rock and roll just as well as experimental sounds, and your musical taste is generally very broad. Your thought process is complex and abstract; you think with fewer words than your contemporaries. You manage to be very strange, too? with a mix of idiosyncrasy and normalcy. But have you really lived up to what people hyped you to be?

Im a reasonable girl
get off my case

I am Kid A

Oh, man. No one is quite sure what to make of you. Your fans got kind of impatient in the three years it took the band to perfect you, and after you were released, a lot of people walked around scratching their heads, saying "Huh???" Lots of people don't really understand you, and even more pretend that they do. Bill Gates got it, after like, the seventeen hundredth time. Most of the people around you think that they understand you better than they do, and that gets on your nerves sometimes. But The small group of people who appreciate your beauty and intelligence keeps you going. You are a bit emotionally detached, but make up for it with your utter gorgeousness and dedication to your art.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Congratulations, you're Pablo Honey!

Many may find you boring and whiny, or perhaps even stupid. You're really not so bad. But the fact is that you don't always 'compete' with your peers. Really smart people might bother you. You know you're angry, but you're not entirely sure why. It just seemed like the right thing to do. When you get all fired up, you can turn your anger into great things! Maybe even a song you'll grow to hate! Otherwise, people tend to be unimpressed by you, but deep down inside you're sensitive and still smarter than non-Radiohead albums. It's just the 1990's grunge influence getting under your skin.

im pablo honey. how lame is that?

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Back
Top Bottom