Where have all the cool people gone!? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 04-25-2005, 09:49 PM   #1
The Fly
Local Time: 04:12 AM
Where have all the cool people gone!?

An unusual tour of Interference, today. Went looking for that which I miss, here, great blue world-Ha! If I'd smoke, I'd only smoke when I'm on Interference.

Where could they be? Look here, look there. OMG, the threads are altogether ***** ****. People fascinate, talk about WTFs, ************, scraps, leftovers, not to be re-sold. Piling one on the other. See and be seen, with the **** ******* out **** *******. Hope to make friends. And then the ***-******* that's going on, and the **** ***, ****, ****** and their *** ******, the members on this forum. Oratory *** into the ears of ****** and those are some of the dearest friends of the ******. You know what, ******, *** **** over a ***** ** ****! I wouldn't wanna be you! Get out before you get old, having ************ nothing! No, you've not only ************ nothing - you've done your best ** ******** others **** ************* something! Don't ban me for not agreeing with you. Move my thread to any place that you can find where you are allowed to speak your mind. That shit even rhymed!!

You others burn me. Not with your words but with **** *********. Your fragmented words. Your still choking on the ************ *** ***** ***. Can't ***** ** ** to the table.

Dream Out Loud, free flow of thoughts, a last fun for me. Nice backwaters; speak your mind and break your neck doing it!

Old 04-25-2005, 09:50 PM   #2
Blue Crack Supplier
Local Time: 05:12 AM
you're either retarded, or an alter. i can't figure out which.

Old 04-25-2005, 09:56 PM   #3
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
Local Time: 04:12 AM
i have no idea what you're trying to say here. this forum is off-topic but i don't think filling half a post with asterisks counts.

"Because a senator - a politician - a person - who can let hang in mid-air the prospect that she might just be sticking around in part, just in case the other guy gets shot - has no business being, and no capacity to be, the President of the United States." -- Keith Olbermann