Where have all the cool people gone!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RadRacer

The Fly
An unusual tour of Interference, today. Went looking for that which I miss, here, great blue world-Ha! If I'd smoke, I'd only smoke when I'm on Interference.

Where could they be? Look here, look there. OMG, the threads are altogether ***** ****. People fascinate, talk about WTFs, ************, scraps, leftovers, not to be re-sold. Piling one on the other. See and be seen, with the **** ******* out **** *******. Hope to make friends. And then the ***-******* that's going on, and the **** ***, ****, ****** and their *** ******, the members on this forum. Oratory *** into the ears of ****** and those are some of the dearest friends of the ******. You know what, ******, *** **** over a ***** ** ****! I wouldn't wanna be you! Get out before you get old, having ************ nothing! No, you've not only ************ nothing - you've done your best ** ******** others **** ************* something! Don't ban me for not agreeing with you. Move my thread to any place that you can find where you are allowed to speak your mind. That shit even rhymed!!

You others burn me. Not with your words but with **** *********. Your fragmented words. Your still choking on the ************ *** ***** ***. Can't ***** ** ** to the table.

Dream Out Loud, free flow of thoughts, a last fun for me. Nice backwaters; speak your mind and break your neck doing it!

you're either retarded, or an alter. i can't figure out which.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom