What's Your Theme Song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeVox

War Child
http://www.emode.com/jumpto?test=songogt

Back in Black

You're a hard-core guy who knows what he wants and intends to get it. That's why your theme song is "Back in Black." Whether you're pumping iron, shooting pick-up hoops, or rounding up the boys for a night of havoc, AC/DC's metal classic is the perfect tune to get you fired up and blow your speakers out in the process. Your friends might think you're a little reckless sometimes, but you know where the limit is. If you're the loudest one in the room, or spill someone's drink with a fearless air guitar, it's nothing to be ashamed of. What's fun without a little mayhem thrown into the mix? So grab something leather, play drums on your desk, and yell at the moon. You've got some hell to raise and head banging to do. Let "Back in Black" accompany you to the edge and back.

Groove is in the Heart

Whether picking up white go-go boots at a second-hand store or rounding up the troops for dinner at the chicest sushi joint, you've got psychedelic diva written all over you. People like you make it cool to be groovy again, which is why "Groove is in the Heart" is your theme song. The bubblegum-meets-techno melody of your signature song gets you to jog that extra mile, or take on extra work with a jive-y cock of your head. Deee-Lite's dancehall fave never gets old playing in your head after each successful interview and promising date. Yes indeed, this is the soundtrack to those dee-lovely days and delicious nights when you've got an audience, and your phone number keeps coming up in conversation. But you'll only share your number with that special someone who can figure out "the depth of your hula groove," dig?

groovy.gif

Walking On Sunshine!

Your upbeat approach to life makes "Walking on Sunshine" the perfect anthem for you. We can see you dancing down the vegetable isle with your grocery cart, smiling at all the checkout clerks. :) lmao

I Will Survive

The fiery confidence you normally keep under wraps blazes in your eyes every time your theme song turns on the table. People stand back and wait to be impressed by you?whether leading a project team, or firing up for a girls' night out. You mean business and people look to your leadership because you're so sure of yourself. So whether you're looking fine in the latest styles or throwing a bone to your 70's polyester double-knit blouse, this disco anthem always reminds you that you are true to yourself and are one of the lucky few who recognize that change starts first on the inside. Whether you're in your car, at a party, or on a date, you feel more resilient than John Travolta's acting career when your song comes throbbing through the speakers. Your friends dig you because you've learned to say what's on your mind. Life's too sweet to feel hurt and misunderstood. Yes indeed, with this as your theme song, you don't have to worry about surviving. You're well on your way to succeeding.

ok then...

*~~Bono's_Babe~~* said:
Walking On Sunshine!

Your upbeat approach to life makes "Walking on Sunshine" the perfect anthem for you. We can see you dancing down the vegetable isle with your grocery cart, smiling at all the checkout clerks. :) lmao

Me too.

BrattyIrishPunk said:
No matter what my theme song will always be "Should I Stay Or Should I Go" By The Clash and "Up All Nite" By Unwritten Law :evil:

Haha, Honey aren't you a little young for strange love entanglements. Le indicision me molesta, no? I feel you though.
According to emode my theam song is Cowboy.

According to me, It's Rudie Can't Fail.
The only band that matters people!

Walking On Sunshine

Your upbeat approach to life makes "Walking on Sunshine" the perfect anthem for you. We can see you dancing down the vegetable isle with your grocery cart, smiling at all the checkout clerks. We sure hope you've had your Wheaties to keep up with your perky pace all day long. This happy, horn-driven tune carries you to work every day. And even in those brief lapses when you're not fully on your game, "Walking On Sunshine" seems to put things in perspective and get you back to your super groove. "And don't it feel good?" Who cares that this tune was a one-hit wonder for Katrina and the Waves? Even that quality matches your one-of-a-kindness. You're walkin' on sunshine and spreading it wherever you go.

*that's a load of crap. I'm the most negative person I know.*

*~~Bono's_Babe~~* said:
Walking On Sunshine!

Me too. Amazingly enough...that sounds like me. Whoa the quiz people got it right for once!:eeklaugh:

Dancing Queen

Whether it's throwing your own theme party or mixing it up on the karaoke stage, we can see you strutting towards the jukebox in platform, glitter boots and a skintight jumpsuit to the tune of your personal anthem, "Dancing Queen." You aren't just part of the scene, you make it. You anticipate the good stuff in life, and with a theme song like yours, you're sure to get a lot of it. Crown jewel of the 70s, this Abba smash is expected to raise spirits in just about any environment, from dance floor to kitchen floor, and full-blown party. Yours is the comfort food of theme songs?steady and always welcome. Which is how your friends often view you. At your next soiree, it wouldn't surprise us if you danced with everyone for about 30 seconds, started a mambo line, then spun off to dance, jive, and have the time of your life as only a true Dancing Queen can.

:dance: I :heart: ABBA!!! :yes: :dance:

AcrobatMan said:
Smash Mouth
All Star

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: cool song though at the 1st listen

Thats in Shrek :heart:

*hey now youre an all star la la la laaa laaaa*

p.s. AM got ur PM- we have one gold medal i think LMAO!

Walking on Sunshine.... eh. I like it, but it doesn't really do anything for me.

My REEEEAL themesong is "Wink and a Smile" by Harry Connick, Jr. :yes:

Independent Woman

You could fit right in with Charlie's Angels themselves. When "Independent Woman" is cranking, your smooth and powerful groove announces your entrance to any event and nothing can get in your way. Maybe you're balancing school, sports, and a job. Or maybe you're seriously thinking about your career. Any way you slice it, you are a modern woman. When your song comes on the car radio, you turn it up and tell your passengers to hang on?you have a statement to make and a song to sing. You're a lass with sass, and plenty of sauce. Some of your girlfriends might not understand why you pay your own way on dates sometimes. But it makes sense to you. You can't be categorized by the usual labels. Hey, you've got your priorities straight and being dependent on someone all of the time is not one of them. And while strangers might be surprised enough to say, "Girl I didn't know you could get down like that," no one else is, 'cause you've proven your righteousness time and time again.

Even though I have never heard the song or know of it, this really is a very good description of me:)

With your elevated spirit and go-with-the-flow attitude, "All Star" is the theme song for you. It's the tune that you're humming when you decide to hop in your car and spend a weekend somewhere you've never been. And it's the song you blare on auto-repeat when you're getting lost (though you might call it "exploring") in that same new spot. You know life is sweetest when you live it to its fullest. The risks you take usually pay off, from starting your own business to relocating to another town. You aren't afraid to hit the brakes and speed off in a new direction. Your friends may scratch their heads and wonder when you're going to settle down. But you are definitely not your friends. And when exciting opportunities present themselves, "you'll never know if you don't go, you'll never shine if you don't glow." You only get one quarter to play this game, and with "All Star" as your inner beat, you're aiming for high score.

uhmm... alright... thats... uhh... yeah... *cough*... hmm... maybe I should take it again... lol

this says i will survive. bah. :tsk:
my real theme song is hero by chad kroeger (I :heart: chad :D ) and sea groove by nickelback.

laura, your theme song is Dancing Queen!

Whether it's throwing your own theme party or mixing it up on the karaoke stage, we can see you strutting towards the jukebox in platform, glitter boots and a skintight jumpsuit to the tune of your personal anthem, "Dancing Queen." You aren't just part of the scene, you make it.

:p

Last edited:
i hate this song.

Walking On Sunshine

Your upbeat approach to life makes "Walking on Sunshine" the perfect anthem for you. We can see you dancing down the vegetable isle with your grocery cart, smiling at all the checkout clerks. We sure hope you've had your Wheaties to keep up with your perky pace all day long. This happy, horn-driven tune carries you to work every day. And even in those brief lapses when you're not fully on your game, "Walking On Sunshine" seems to put things in perspective and get you back to your super groove. "And don't it feel good?" Who cares that this tune was a one-hit wonder for Katrina and the Waves? Even that quality matches your one-of-a-kindness. You're walkin' on sunshine and spreading it wherever you go.

Back
Top Bottom