Whats your favourite cereal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most of the time it's 'Post Raisin Bran'. I prefer it to Kellogs. Sometimes I get the Fruit Harvest peach flavor or the Honey Bunches of Oats! :drool:
My current favorite is Kellogs Raisin Bran Crunch! :drool:

When it's cold - I like oatmeal w/brown sugar on it...

During the summer - either honey nut cherios or mueslix...mmmm

Raisin Bran Crunch Is my fav but I can only eat it if I leave the box open for a couple of days till the raisins get stale hard and chewy. :drool: I hate a fresh mushy raisin.

Cheerios~Honey nut and apple cinnamon
Kelloggs~ Vanilla Almond Special K, Fruit and Yogurt Special K
Maple Brown Sugar Frosted Mini-Wheats :drool:

I ALMOST worked for their cereal marketing group

redkat said:
At the mall of america there is a mini amusement park called cereal adventure sponsored by general mills.

You can get all the discontinued GM cereals. Design your own cereal and buy the lucky charms marshmallows by the bag:drool:

You can also do this via the General Mills website. You can also order cereals that you may not be able to find in your area (like I know it is really difficult to find Boo Berry and Franken Berry).

:up:

I ate the Boo Berry when we were there and I was lightheaded the rest of the day :drunk:

Sugar Buzz:drool:

Zoney
have you had a chance to slide into the bowl of cheerios :hyper:

I think I may be too big for the cheerio slide. Plus, there is an admission fee, no? THAT may be the reason. :hmm:

I used to love Boo Berry...then i realized what it did to your stool, and the it felt like it cut up your upper mouth. :crazy:

OK...I still like it.

zoney! said:
I think I may be too big for the cheerio slide. Plus, there is an admission fee, no? THAT may be the reason. :hmm:

I used to love Boo Berry...then i realized what it did to your stool, and the it felt like it cut up your upper mouth. :crazy:

OK...I still like it.
'
There is an admission fee ... there is a shop that faces the outside that you can buy cereal at.

Worst cereal for cutting your mouth is captain crunch and the oreo-o's isn't that where the idea for Krusty-O's came from :hmm:

I have been in the store, and usually load up on whatever they are giving away. I think the admission fee may be a little steep for me without children in tow...I may have to borrow my nephew in a few years.

Oreo-O's are Post.

HeY!! I need help!!!!

I'm in love with this cereal that I used to ignore before. It's in a silver aluminum-like bag and the cereal is yellow and the flakes are oval shaped. I ate em like 8 hours ago. :drool: :drool:

[my girlfriend threw the box away before I got a chance to see the name of it... she doesn't remember it, either. :( ]

Angela Harlem said:

Mmmmm Crispix! I make this yummy recipe at the holidays called "Reindeer Droppings" with Crispix cereal, melted chocolate and powdered sugar. It is indeed yumma-good and a great way to eat cereal ! :shifty:

~I would like just like to take a moment and pay tribute to Seinfeld and his shelf full of cereal~

My favourites:

Rice and Corn Chex (not available in Canada) :(
Fruit Loops
Sugar Crisp
Cap'N Crunch

Most days I have raisin bran with skim milk :|

VertigoGal said:
special k with red berries :drool:

ditto
I'm not a big cereals fan, but my mom eats that one, and yes, delicious

also, here in Mexico there is a cereal called Choco Krispies (I dunno in the rest of the world) and I love it :drool:

Back
Top Bottom