What's The Story Interview Thread!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good question, Cari!

No. I have a degree in Psychology, and my specialty is Social Work. My current job does not relate to that at all. It's been bothering me a lot lately that I'm not doing what I'm passionate about, so I'm starting to look into a career change now. :)

Same.

I was but I got laid off so I am giong back to school for a master's. I hope I am doing the right thing!

same question

I never did get to college, yet. I haven't a clue what I want to do.. better figure it out soon though.. the clock is a -tickin'
I'll probably wind up taking a computers course..

Did you dream last night?

I don't think I did last night :ohmy: which is weird because I almost always do (or at least I don't remember)

same q.

I'm sure I did - why is it so easy to forget your dreams?

same q

The Interpreter of Maladies, one of the few books I had to read in school that did not suck :happy:

How many steps do you have to walk up/down to get into your house?

Only 3, but it's the hill leading up to the steps that's the b**ch

same

Yes - 2 people. I have a friend whom I went to elementary school with. We've been friends since we were 6. And then another friend whom I've known my entire life. Our parents are great friends, and our moms were pregnant with us at the same time. We were born 2 weeks apart, and have been good friends since then. :D Our parents have pics of us cuddled up together in a crib almost right from the beginning. :lol:

Same.

You're lucky Thora. I moved away right after high school (actually a couple of times) & have now lost contact with most of the friends I grew up with.

I had an old friend that now works at a bank recognize me in the drive thru one day (about 6 years after graduation). My name had changed because I'd just gotten married. What a surprise! But other than her, no.

same q

SunBloc said:
You're lucky Thora. I moved away right after high school (actually a couple of times) & have now lost contact with most of the friends I grew up with.

What's really awesome is that I've moved SO much in my life, and especially in the first few years after I graduated from high school, but my 2 life long friends and I have managed to stay in touch no matter where in the world we've been living.

Back to the question. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom