Whats for Dinner? Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mcdonalds :drool: they had a burger over here a while back called a big tasty&i absolutely loved it but then they stopped making it :( but! It seems like they have it back :applaud:

They're so thick those milkshakes!!! :shocked:

Have you ever heard of your Mcd's having a big tasty either of you two? :wink:

Yes, I heard of that Big & Tasty sandwich ... although, I love their Mc Rib sandwiches ... (when they are available) !! :love:
And now, they have a NEW Honey Mustard Chicken Wrap ... absolutely delicious. :drool:

Oh i wouldn't like that since i hate anything that's got sweet mixed with savoury :yuck:

MsMofoGone said:
Yes, I heard of that Big & Tasty sandwich ... although, I love their Mc Rib sandwiches ... (when they are available) !! :love:
And now, they have a NEW Honey Mustard Chicken Wrap ... absolutely delicious. :drool:

I want to try it after seeing the adds on TV for it!!

:hyper: :hyper: it was delicious tiny :yes: i first got one back in 2001 after i waited for U2 tickets!!! :drool: :drool:

Originally posted by tiny dancer
I want to try it after seeing the adds on TV for it!!

I think you will love it, Tiny ... it's so-ooo GOOD ...... YUM !! :up:
Although, the only hard decision to make is which one to try ... Grilled or Crispy ?? They're both that GOOD !! :drool:

Grilled or crispy? Mine was just a nice soft one!! :drool: the way i like them too :yes:

Hubby brought home Alaskan king crab for valentines dinner tonite! ... and a box of Sees chocolates for dessert. :drool:

:ohmy: is it really cold tiny? What C is it? It's been about 9C here today, almost double figures i hate to have to tell you :huh:

Back
Top Bottom