Whats for Dinner? Dos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
salmon in sauce with potatoes&veg - it's a pre-pack version i've had a few times from my local store and it's :drool: :drool:

Oh :drool: You off to eat your takeaway? It might get cold! No want cold pizza!

That is v early for dinner :yes: Do you ever get stuff delivered from any takeaway places? That's where i get a curry from a lot! :drool:

Sometimes I do, if I don't want to wait, but this place was on the way home, and they were not too busy at the time. Also I don't have to tip the driver, which saves me a bit of money. Right now I'm low on cash,and I get paid tomorrow, thank goodness.

Wow! Tipping people who bring takeaways isn't a thing that's done that much here! :no: i think stuff like that is different in the US mind you 'cos i know that over there 20% tip's considered normal in restaurants isn't it?

On a chat show we have here, they were discussing how you do that and it's all women and one of them said because they're getting/expecting excellent service that's why they're fine with paying that much! I definitely agree that you shouldn't tip if they haven't provided the service they ought to :no:

Here, there's a common place thing called service charge which is automatically added to your bill&it seems like it's quite contentious at times 'cos it's like well you should hand the tip to the server as you see fit! :yes: it's 12.5%!

What kind of fish Tiny? Fish&chips is big over here :drool:
I was talking to my mum about it a short while ago on the phone&we were talking about how you prob don't have the fish we'd have a lot from the chip shops here, haddock? Mum said to say hi and she hopes you're feeling fine :wink:

I'm eating late here :reject: s. fried chicken with curry noodles :huh: i've eaten stuff a lot later than this in the past mind you! :yes:

:eek: :shocked: Unbelievable Tiny!!!! :love: :dance: that's exactly the fish we love and the one i didn't think you'd have had! Wow, that's so great! You've had it then :wink: how did you cook it?

Ah right! :wink: i have eaten it like that sometimes but over here people have it deep fried a lot! :yes:

I'm off to put my chicken out&do the rest of my cooking - be back in 40 mins :wave:

I'm going to my first Christmas party tonight and i will be devouring into a banquet of Oysters,calamari and lots and lots of other foods.........I hate my shoes that i bought....they look great but they are not confortable and xmas earings irritate the shit out of me!

:(

I had plain rice with small supermarket size chicken tikka - it was nothing special :huh:

Back
Top Bottom