What is your favorite type of gum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wrigley...for Chizip!

snowbunny00774 said:
the more pages = the less likely to read the intro, seemingly
imo

Indeed, imo!

Is anyone else "predicting" how certain members will post? :)

I've been suprised by a few who have added imo.

WRIGLEY DOUBLEMINT!

you got snowbunny! Fine ENTERTAINMENT

Nice! ^ :lol:

U2Man said:

its me, isnt it?

imo :sad:

No...you LOVE Chizip so much....hanging on every word he types....refreshing his profile to sse if he has posted something new...adjusting your sleep schedule to his. So, imo, No...I am not suprised by you (or your chizip-man love!

:D

Re:bono's tissue threw me off

zoney! said:

No...you LOVE Chizip so much....hanging on every word he types....refreshing his profile to sse if he has posted something new...adjusting your sleep schedule to his. So, imo, No...I am not suprised by you (or your chizip-man love!

you forgot the :hmm:

Re: you got snowbunny! Fine ENTERTAINMENT

zoney! said:

you caught me :(

...except for the "refreshing his profile"-thing.

...i cannot do that. and it makes your entire post fall apart. you must be thinking about someone else. how could you? i was sure you were obsessed with me, imo :sad:

type: sticks

flavours: clove; wintergreen; spearmint; cinnamon

imo

:)

I usually end up buying Extra Polar Ice, just for random gum-chewing gum. The flavour is very strong.... imo.

I like chewing bubble gum now and then too (because bubbles are fun :tongue: ) but I tend to get tired of the bubble gum flavours pretty fast, and I always go back to my Polar Ice.

And has anyone noticed that Juicy Fruit is YELLOW now? It used to be off-white (the sticks themselves, not the package), now it's bright yellow and freaky looking :huh:

No spoken words said:
Big League Chew. Shove it.

:yes:

IMO:

Big-League.gif

They changed the color of Juicy Fruit after like a hundred years or something?? :huh:

I like the Starbucks vanilla gum or bubble gum balls (only certain colors though)

imo

imo, i like orbit citrus flavor...i'm not a straight mint fan, but the citrus is minty, with enough fruit flavor to make me chew it

how could they change the juicy fruit color??? :sad:

elevated_u2_fan said:

I used to love that stuff as a kid :drool: The guy on the package looked much less intense and angry back then :wink:

Now that I'm older, and conscious of bad breath & bad teeth, I chew Trident peppermint. That brand once had a great original bubble gum flavour, but I can't find it anymore :angry:

i'm gonna have to start doing THIS in all my posts!!!

U2Man said:

...except for the "refreshing his profile"-thing.

...i cannot do that.

this is actually scientifically proven, so you got pwned here, imo. :sad:

Imo, I personally like Trident of most any flavour. I'm partial to the sugarless since they don't hurt my teeth.

Back
Top Bottom