What is Classic Beauty? Your thoughts...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never carry myself well at all.

I hate walking out amongst pple, esp lads.....I just shrink.......and I NEVER want anyone to look my way or glance or anything............

I want to hide in the wall. I just hate myself so much.

Urgh!

Unfort on what MissVelvet said, I don think those two combine.....sorry baby....:hug:

to be this 'Classic Beauty' is all about face and the hair frame only.........not height or blah blah.......

but hey, thats me! :D

ah what about kim novak. a classic. and so much a beauty.

here's a shot from vertigo:

x-vertigo22.jpg

i think it's true what most people here have already said--that classic beauty generally equates to symmetry and proportion. i suppose that's why most "classic beauties" are generally agreed upon--because their beauty can literally be measured to some degree. having said that, there are obviously broader definitions associated with physical beauty out there. it's true that perfect symmetry can sometimes render itself somewhat creepy or alienating to the average eye--it's just not the norm. in my opinion, physical quirks such as a slightly crooked nose, one eye that's smaller than the other or mildly offset, or perhaps a single dimple when someone smiles, etc., can actually enhance someone's physical attractiveness.

NATALIE PORTMAN.

and in close 2nd place Virginie Leydeon. I don't know if thats the right spelling, but she's the French girl that was opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in The Beach.

Back
Top Bottom