What has been the single happiest moment of your life? - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 04-29-2007, 05:33 PM   #31
love, blood, life
Local Time: 01:26 PM
Originally posted by U2Man
definitely the day bono and i tongue-kissed for 34 minutes.
I didn't know Bono was into dogs that way

show me pics so I can accuse you of photoshopping them

Old 04-29-2007, 05:38 PM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 02:26 PM
Originally posted by AtomicBono

Maybe Bono is getting fat and having plastic surgery to try to recover from the trauma of that?

Old 04-29-2007, 06:56 PM   #33
New Yorker
Local Time: 03:26 PM
It hasn't happened yet.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:35 PM   #34
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator
Originally posted by The Disciple
It hasn't happened yet.
Good answer.
My business! | My hobby!
Old 04-29-2007, 09:21 PM   #35
love, blood, life
The day U2kitten was banned from the Sports subforum.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:34 PM   #36
Blue Crack Addict
Originally posted by Canadiens1160
The day U2kitten was banned from the Sports subforum.
My my how rude and unnecessary to the thread. I really can't believe this is even allowed.

I didn't cause any more shit in there than Headache or Phanan. They just ran to the mods like second grade tattlers every time I said anything. I feel my equal right to post was seriously infringed upon. I will never, never understand why when two people are disagreeing, it's always ME who's 'causing trouble.' Same thing with me, and now Justin24 in FYM. The one whose opinion is against the mainstream clique and isn't wanted is the one 'causing trouble' but it's not fair since both sides in an argument are just as guilty. I've always said, no one can fight alone. Why is one bad the other innocent? And if you read the stuff I put on the sports forum, none of it was even bad. Lame sometimes, but not rude. On the other hand, people regularly attacked and insulted me, told me to:
- go away
- nobody wanted to hear my opinion
- openly called me stupid
-and crazy
and nobody cared! And I'm the one banned? Go figure. On the boards I mod on, THEY would have been the ones banned for personally attacking and disrespecting a member.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:18 PM   #37
Blue Crack Supplier

I honestly can't think of one moment over anything else, that either means i'm doing alright or shitty. I'd like to think the former.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:18 PM   #38
Blue Crack Addict
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Local Time: 01:26 PM
ok back on track people gaw!!!!

it really hasn't happened yet but a got an amazing phone call Friday night..that made me a pretty happy person...still does when i think of it
Old 04-29-2007, 10:22 PM   #39
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 11:26 AM
There is one moment that makes me happy when I think about it. Usually Old ladies will walk away from me when they see me cause Ive got 23 tattoos and spikey hair, but I was walking down the street in Hollywood after going to the store, and I saw this lady who was probably 90 years old, she was walking and she stopped to smell a flower that was in the garden of my friends house, she smelled it for about ten seconds, smiled at me, and stopped to tell me that I was so handsome. But for some reason I always think about her when she was smelling that flower. She was so at peace. I know its kinda dumb, but that always makes me smile when I think about it.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:38 PM   #40
Blue Crack Distributor
Local Time: 11:26 AM
Old 04-29-2007, 10:40 PM   #41
Blue Crack Addict
I've had many happy moments but I don't think I could pinpoint it down to one particular moment.

U2 moments: My first concert on March 28, 2005 after years of waiting to see them live. The first time I met Edge a few months later. Seeing them twice in Dublin in June 2005 and also my first GA spot, right in front of Edge, in Oct. 2005. I was really miserable with my life at the time. These events really got me through a lot.

But I really think I'll say July 29, 2006. That's the day I finally got the courage to go to a culinary school and sign up to be a student after 20 years of dreaming about it. January 8, 2007 is another happy moment for me because it's the day I started school. I love my new career path and I have been so happy since I decided to make the change!
Old 04-30-2007, 02:24 AM   #42
Location: The city of blinding lights and amazing coffee - Melbourne.
Local Time: 06:26 AM
MY happiest days...

when I walked down some stairs and caught the eye of a man with dark hair, the greenest eyes i've ever seen and an eyebrow ring. totally at first sight.

The moment I walked across stage in a heavy gown with an uncomfortable hat on my head and being greeted by my chancellor and handing me my degree.

The moment a child wrapped their arm around my hand and said ' you're the best teacher miss williams'

The day i went to the doctors after some worrying problems and got the all clear

and lastly, driving on an open road screaming with laughter with some friends on a holiday! heeeheee
Old 04-30-2007, 04:00 AM   #43
Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!
Local Time: 08:26 PM
Originally posted by AtomicBono

6 countries,11 shows. AMAZING FRIENDS AND MEMORIES = Jem's priceless 360 Tour
Old 04-30-2007, 05:54 AM   #44
Blue Crack Addict
Originally posted by Chizip
the McRib
Old 04-30-2007, 07:30 AM   #45
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 08:26 PM
Originally posted by BonoIsMyMuse
I'm graduating with my PhD on May 19, and I'm pretty happy about that.

In my personal life, I'd have to say City of Blinding Lights at the first Vertigo show I attended, on 5/22/05. That night I realized my life was going to go back to normal after I'd been treated for pretty severe depression for a year, and had suffered from it for probably a year before being treated. It sounds kind of corny to say that the best moment of my life was at a U2 show, but when the confetti dropped and the band came out, something clicked inside of me, and I caught myself thinking for the first time in a long time "Everything's going to be all right."
BonoIsMyMuse, I can so totally relate to that, I found your post very touching.
I have had a similar experience, going to a U2 show, it has pulled me out of a really severe personal crisis.
I haven't had a great youth and generally don't consider myself a very happy person.
Now when I feel myself going down and I listen to the guys play and Bono sing I can always say to myself that things will turn out all right.
Cheesy, I know, but that's just the way I feel.