What does your name mean? - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-29-2002, 10:54 PM   #31
War Child

Local Time: 11:23 PM
Normal

Quote:
The name of ==> friar-longfellow-baskin-chiles-monogamous-les-ghold< == is not currently part of our 615,000 name database.
Rats

Old 09-29-2002, 11:01 PM   #32
Refugee

Local Time: 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wannabe
Rats

Old 09-29-2002, 11:52 PM   #33
Refugee

i was once told by one of them horrorscope peoples' that my because of my worst personality traits, i would make a good PIMP or a BUSDRIVER. woooyyyyyeeeeaahhh baby!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2002, 12:04 AM   #34
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 12:23 AM
Ok so i decided to look up my nickname too

Shit...98% accurate also:

Your first name of Nellie has made you a friendly, approachable, and generous person. Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be blunt and sarcastic. As you are naturally talkative, you find it easy to meet and make friends with many people. This name inclines you to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances. You can be firm, positive, and independent in your own ideas and in reaching your own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, you often need encouragement. You respond quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown you. There are artistic, creative abilities in this name that you could express through music or singing, or, in a practical way, through sewing or interior decorating. You enjoy freedom from monotony and are stimulated by unexpected opportunities for meeting people, entertaining, or pursuing activities of a carefree nature. In your work, you find it difficult to be neat and orderly. You rarely plan things ahead of time, or follow a routine. Emotion and feeling, the desire to be carefree, friendly, and happy, are the driving forces in your being, rather than shrewdness, ambition, and material success. You could experience headaches, or problems with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses. Health weaknesses relative to the functioning of the liver could appear.
Old 09-30-2002, 12:23 AM   #35
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:23 PM
not too accurate here->Bono

Your first name of Bono makes you spontaneous and versatile, enjoying congenial association, appreciating the finer things of life, and loving to talk and debate. You are strong willed and self-sufficient, not depending on others for encouragement. Your desire for independence and freedom means that you seldom tolerate limitations. Although you are naturally happy and generous, you fail to hold friendships because you are inclined to be too dogmatic, argumentative, or sarcastic. In an argument, you usually emerge the victor, but at a cost. Physical weaknesses centre in the head. The eyes, ears, teeth, or sinuses could be affected, or you could experience loss of hair. Skin problems such as acne or eczema could also appear.
Old 09-30-2002, 01:44 AM   #36
I serve MacPhisto

Local Time: 03:23 PM
Brooke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your name of Brooke indicates qualities of a leader and organizer but a difficulty in concentrating and systematizing your efforts interferes with achieving your goals. You desire a good standard of living and the best quality in all your material possessions. You have a friendly nature, well-liked by others for your sense of humour and pleasant personality and you love parties and socializing in general. You could be musically or artistically inclined and may often be the "life" of the party and would enjoy finding expression in the entertainment field. You have a pleasure-loving nature, and although you have an ability to meet and mix with people on all levels, you tend to become involved in awkward emotional situations to your detriment. Deriving pleasure from giving to others, you enjoy spending money on them, but tend to be a spendthrift, and not build up a reserve for emergencies. You have a good appetite, and appreciate the best and richest foods. For this reason, you could possibly suffer with an over-heated bloodstream, which in turn affects the skin, causing rashes and eczema.

i suppose the bold printed lines describe me relatively well.....all EXCEPT that last part about the rashes and eczema...*checks status of skin* as far as i know, i don't think that applies to me....

well, actually, now that i think of it, i do get annoying skin rashes around my wrists, neck, ears, etc. sometimes, because i'm extremely sensitive to any non-silver/gold/stainless steel jewelry...which would, in turn, help explain my "desire to have the best quality in all of my material possesions"
Old 09-30-2002, 03:01 AM   #37
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 08:23 PM
The meaning of my name is dumb.

foray
Old 09-30-2002, 03:36 AM   #38
Jesus Online

Local Time: 06:23 PM

I found mine quite inaccurate.
Old 09-30-2002, 03:53 AM   #39
Acrobat

Local Time: 07:23 AM
Re: Ok so i decided to look up my nickname too

Quote:
Originally posted by nellie
Shit...98% accurate also:

Your first name of Nellie... <snip>
hmm thats the exact same meaning as it came up with for my girlfriend's name (Maj-Britt)
Old 09-30-2002, 08:24 AM   #40
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 01:23 AM
Man I am lazy. I was sure someone already looked up my name. I did not want to go to the link.

*skampers off to see what my name means and to see how accurate it is*
Old 09-30-2002, 08:31 AM   #41
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 01:23 AM
I would say 99% true.

JENNIFER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The name Jennifer creates a dual nature in that you can be very generous and understanding, but you can also be so candid in your expression that you create misunderstanding. You struggle with the requirement to soften your expression with tact and diplomacy and to consider the feelings of others. Difficulty in accepting advice or admitting that you may have made a mistake causes you to appear to be stubborn and set in your ways. Thus, you have too often created the wrong impression, and friendships have suffered. This name does offer creative talent where there is the opportunity for ingenuity and originality. You have a tendency, at times, to have too many ideas on the go, and thus your efforts are scattered and many things do not reach completion. You are inclined to do to excess the things you like to do. You have very intense feelings and find it difficult to maintain stability and happiness. If you allowed it, temper and self-pity could be problems.
Old 10-02-2002, 11:40 AM   #42
ONE
love, blood, life

Normal

Quote:
Originally posted by foray
The meaning of my name is dumb.

foray
so is mine. and it said i should be an accountant or something because i am quiet and orderly. wrong-o daddy-o.

yarof i think we should invent new meanings for our names.

Old 10-02-2002, 12:19 PM   #43
Acrobat

Local Time: 07:23 AM
Evidently, I'm not a major filmmaker.
Old 10-02-2002, 02:41 PM   #44
New Yorker

mine sounds similar to Jennifer but since I usually go by Jenny I got this. I've never had an ulcer but other than that, I would say its 80% accurate.

-------------------------------------------------------

The name Jenny gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary. You can work intently at whatever is new and holds your interest at the moment, but your interest wanes quickly when drudgery and monotony set in. Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious. You can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships. Although you have a clever, quick, capable mind, your progress in life is restricted by instability in your affairs and misunderstandings with people. Your impulsive nature can lead to actions which you later regret taking, or to accidents. Relaxation is elusive, and depletion due to nervous tension can develop to the point where you become subject to moods of depression and morbid thoughts. Nervous tension centres in the solar plexus, with nervous indigestion and stomach ulcers a possible result.
Old 10-02-2002, 03:08 PM   #45
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:53 AM
kirk

I don't really agree

anyway...my name means Church and has scandenavian origins