What are you watching or what you wathced today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched Most Haunted last night for a couple hours then slept with the light on.

Now I'm watching VH1's 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock.

More Glastonbury&Big Brother! Plus Brit soap Coronation Street :love: :up:

I was watching the local weather forecast earlier this morning ...
Another "scorcher" of a day here as the temperature is supposed to hit 96 ... OUCH !!
WOW ... that's HOT !! ... All I can say is "Where's the rain ??"
It's been too dry around here ... the grass looks terrible ... it definitely needs water, but we can't water it because of that "stupid" watering restriction ... even my flowers are NOT getting enough water ... when I give them some.
This weather really SUCKS ... I want some rain !!

"Goodfellas"- Joe Pesci: "How am I funny, like a clown? What is so funny about me? What the f@ck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny." I just love that line.

I'm flipping channels back and forth of VH-1 and MTV ... in hopes of hearing the time schedule for their Live 8 broadcast this Saturday ... as the TV Guide does NOT list sh*t about the time schedule which I'm NOT at all surprised about either !!

U2 Live At Red Rocks Concert on VHS ... :drool:

I've had this VHS tape for ages ... and it's definitely gotten wear-and-tear from over-playing it ...
but, the damn tape STILL works !! :applaud:
I can't believe it ... :tsk: ... it STILL plays GREAT in the VCR !! :bow:

MsMofoGone said:
I'm flipping channels back and forth of VH-1 and MTV ... in hopes of hearing the time schedule for their Live 8 broadcast this Saturday ... as the TV Guide does NOT list sh*t about the time schedule which I'm NOT at all surprised about either !!

According to VH1.com's RockOnTV schedule, the thing will start at 12 pm eastern time this Saturday.

"Pokemon" is on TV here right now, by the way.

This is another very...odd show. Although that little Pikachu character's kinda cute :cute:.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

According to VH1.com's RockOnTV schedule, the thing will start at 12 pm eastern time this Saturday.

Thanks Moonlit _ Angel ...

I just found this out earlier today about VH-1's schedule, but thanks again anyway !! :wink:

MsMofoGone said:
Thanks Moonlit _ Angel ...

I just found this out earlier today about VH-1's schedule, but thanks again anyway !! :wink:

You're welcome :).

We ordered some Jerry Springer thing on Pay-Per-View earlier, and that's what's on now.

In the first hour, some guy announced he was gonna fight somebody with his boxers :der: :lmao:...

You gotta love this stuff.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom