What are you watching or what you wathced today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moonlit_Angel said:

I've never seen that. I remember people talking about it a lot when it came out, though.

Well, go and rent it !! It's so-ooo funny, you'll be laughing so hard you'll cry !! ... It's that GOOD !! :lmao:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel
:yes:. I like when he recites his list of traffic violations to the cop :laugh:.

:up: That's a GREAT part too !! :lol:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel
Oh, okay. Sorry if I seem like I'm pestering or something, just wasn't sure if you'd seen the post or something :). But that's fine :up: :). It's here if your sister was unable to catch it, so...

No problem !! :up: One way or the other, I'll let you know soon !! :wink:

Last edited:
I'm watching the final 3 episodes of Sex and the City repeated on channel4, I'm tempted to stay up til 1.45 when it finishes..

MsMofoGone said:
The Weather Channel ... gotta see where all these severe storms are that are moving in soon !! :yikes:

Yeah, I heard there was some nasty weather in your state...hope you get your rain, but hope the severe weather misses you :hug:.

Been flipping over to the Weather Channel on occasion, too, as we're supposed to see rain today as well. But right now, I've got our new wave music channel on.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Yeah, I heard there was some nasty weather in your state...hope you get your rain, but hope the severe weather misses you :hug:.

I have gotten plenty of rain now ... the severe storms last night were only because there was dangerous lightning with the rain ... Actually, had a lightning bolt come down right in front of me, while driving to work !! :yikes: Got a little frightened by it, but no damage occurred to my automobile or myself !! :up: Right now I'm watching Saved By The Bell ... The College Years on DVD, as nothing is really on TV first thing in the morning, other than News or Weather and I usually check that out later in the day !! :wink:

MsMofoGone said:
I have gotten plenty of rain now ... the severe storms last night were only because there was dangerous lightning with the rain ... Actually, had a lightning bolt come down right in front of me, while driving to work !! :yikes: Got a little frightened by it, but no damage occurred to my automobile or myself !! :up:

:ohmy:...yeow. That's scary. Glad that you're okay, though :hug:. And glad you're getting the rain you need :up:.

My sister's watching "U-571", so therfore that would be what's on TV right now. She's a happy camper, too, 'cause Jon Bon Jovi and Matthew McConaughey (that boy needs a last name I can freakin' spell), two guys she has a huge crush on, are sharing the same screen time :D.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom