What are you doing? Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cutting out things from magazines for my bedroom walls (mostly stuff from Q and the NME).

susanp6 said:
Santa Monica!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

Is Dooz still here?!

Sorry I keep missing you all. :(

Santa Monica was great. We went to this place that had at least 40 galleries and walked through some of them. Went to dinner at a place called Houston's and then walked along the promenade for a bit. Just got home. :yawn:

partygirlvox said:
Cutting out things from magazines for my bedroom walls (mostly stuff from Q and the NME).

Q :love: I have a huge pile of them on my desk, my parents think I'm a fool for keeping them, I like the watch the pile grow :loser: :wink:

I just finished my french work, it's in for tomorrow, I don't know why I leave stuff so late. I'm a fool to myself.

Q has some legendary pictures.. and yeh I always cut them out, and then leave them on my desk and don't bother putting them up.
*Sigh!*

Picture-1.jpg

Check my dirty paintbrushes :drool:

Yeah, I have nothing better to do :|

Total U2 Nut said:
Picture-1.jpg

Check my dirty paintbrushes :drool:

Yeah, I have nothing better to do :|

:drool: :drool: :drool: thats an impressive collection. And :lol: '232 - richard and judy' :ohmy:

It was the cash for questions thing, I thought it was quite amusing :wink: (Richard called Chris Rock a "complete cunt" :lol: Which I though was funny, and out of character)

I'm starting to draw up a revision timetable :| After teachers telling me today I should've started over Easter :uhoh:

Wondering whether it was a good idea to have skipped french this afternoon, I only have 5 weeks left until study leave :uhoh: Ah well, I came home and sat in the sunshine, it was worth it (ish)

sorting my school books out and having breakfast

Back
Top Bottom