What are you doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm talking to people and listening to music and I'm maybe going to read Bono on bono and maybe go to bed soon:)

What do you say to me about lateness then Tiny? Will you spank me! :ohmy: :lol:

i'm pretending to be writing an essay.
but here i am.
it's midnight.
i should be asleep.
instead i sit with a nice cold glass of pepsi max.
with the window open.
watching the street.
thinking, if i were clever, this could be a poem.
i am not clever.

Just got home from a long week away by my family.
I'm glad to be home ... since the travel was somewhat difficult because of the snow we just got.
But, I did get home safely. :happy:

Now, I'm here at Interference !! :up:

Glad that you are home safe &b sound MsMofo.

I'm surfing here after doing some grocery shopping, for my brother is coming in the middle of the week for a short visit. It's been a year since I have scence him last. I was going to do some other shoping, but it became to snow heavy and the roads got bad. The salt trucks were not even out so, that made it even worse. Not I'm home safe & sound.

MsMofoGone said:
Since it's starting to snow more ... I better go and salt the sidewalk again. :up:

I hate having to do that. :yuck: I just live a block form the boro of my town, and there you have to keep your sidewalks clean of snow, or you will get a fine. So glad that I don't have to keep up with the snow, but I like to keep my steps clean leading up to the front door, just in case someone will come to my door. My mailbox is across the street, so I don't have to worry about the mailman. Besides he delivers the mail by truck.

Now I am doing a load of laundry. I thought I would do it tonight, for I am taking my aunt's car to the garage to get it inspected tomorrow. I have the day off!!! :dance:

:applaud: Good for you having tomorrow off Tiny! I have to work:(

I am puttering about and cleaning, tidying my house and doing 2 loads of laundry before cooking dinner and watching the Steve Irwin special on tonite (simulcast on Animal Planet and Travel station)

:ohmy: i can't really bare to watch any of Steve's stuff yet Carek :( it's all still so raw to me. So tragic :sad:

Back
Top Bottom