Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenBlue said:
I heard the Pussycat Dolls were interested in doing a split EP with Porcupine Tree Ax :wink:

I heard Steven Wilson thought this was a great idea. He'd get them into the studio, lock the door, flush the key down the toilet, and leave. :up:

phillyfan26 said:
So, Axver, what's it like to be infiltrating people's dreams?

Amusing. I suppose I should post on that thread, but I never post or even go into ZC and I feel like I should have some witty remark. But Dalton's right, I've practiced my cynicism plenty but left witty behind.

goood afternoon wetwang, i thought you would be done by now.

dear Axver.
you put yet another fucking train in my dream last night.

it was an electric on BTW you would love it. incidentally i was wearing a schooldress.

i hate you .

love jen.

:lmao: I poisoned yet another one of your dreams, Jen? This is amazing.

phillyfan26 said:
I've had no train dreams or Axver dreams, for those scoring at home.

Me neither
whew.gif

phillyfan26 said:

I almost never remember my dreams, so I can't tell you if I've been dreaming about trains or my screen name.

mysterious_jen said:
:| yes you bastard. i want my bono dreams back

:scream:
I had a Bono dream recently. I got put in some evil mental institution after getting into a fight with some girl, and then while I was hiding in the bathroom trying to hatch some escape plan, Bono and some evil politician came to visit our ward for some reason, so when I came out I was pissed that I'd missed him. But then I got released for some reason, so I went downstairs to try to catch up with him, and then suddenly I was in a shopping mall, and there was a crowd waiting at the bottom of the escalators, but they were all there to see the evil politician, and Bono came down basically unnoticed, and for some reason he was all cuddling with some skinny black guy, and they went into the men's room before I could catch up to them, and so I was gonna wait outside for Bono to come out, but he never did.

:reject:

phillyfan26 said:
But have you had Bono dreams?

DreamOutLoud13 said:
But have you had Bono dreams?

Nope.

I'm pleased to say that rarely do males feature in my dreams (the few that I remember). Although, I had one dream where I was performing a live show of my own songs, with an ensemble backing band that included The Edge.

RavenBlue said:
I can remember most of my dreams, even ones from years ago.

I remember dreams so infrequently that those I do remember, I remember for ages. I can still recall dreams I had when I was six or seven.

Axver said:

I remember dreams so infrequently that those I do remember, I remember for ages. I can still recall dreams I had when I was six or seven.

Same, pretty much.

I had one stretch from October-December where I was remembering more dreams than normal, but now it's back to where it was.

I once had a dream involving Bono. He told me that the next "city song" U2 do, after Miami and New York, would be about Kansas City.

Somehow, I don't think COBL is about Kansas City.

i remember one from when I was little. I dreamt I woke up in the night seeing jellyfish-like UFO's hovering in my bedroom :yikes:

I think the backing band of my dream was:

John Frusciante - Lead Guitar
The Edge - Rhythm Guitar
Tim Reynolds - Acoustic Guitar
Roy Bittan - Piano
David Bowie - Synthesizers/Saxophone
Flea - Bass
Carter Beauford - Drums

Which would pretty much be my ideal backing band.

I used to write them out, the ones that weren't too bad. I have alot of reoccurring dreams and themes and places. Never a dull night though. It's always interesting to see what my psyche will produce next. The really bad ones I hope will eventually fade away.

mysterious_jen said:
hey gluey how are you babe? :hug:

:kiss: not too shabby! How's mah favourite belly dancer?

Ooh, lust news.....my sister sat next to the NZ 7's team on her flight to Hong Kong last night. :drool:

gluey said:
i remember one from when I was little. I dreamt I woke up in the night seeing jellyfish-like UFO's hovering in my bedroom :yikes:
:ohmy: Maybe that happened FOR REAL, and you just THOUGHT it was a dream! :yikes:

RavenBlue said:
I used to write them out, the ones that weren't too bad. I have alot of reoccurring dreams and themes and places. Never a dull night though. It's always interesting to see what my psyche will produce next. The really bad ones I hope will eventually fade away.
I kept a dream diary consistantly for a few days one time... but I stopped when I actually had a dream that I was writing in the dream diary :lol: It felt too weird to continue after that. Now I just write them down when they're particularly odd.

The craziest dream I ever had involved a talking block of cheese, speaking with Antonio Banderas's voice.

gluey said:

:kiss: not too shabby! How's mah favourite belly dancer?

Ooh, lust news.....my sister sat next to the NZ 7's team on her flight to Hong Kong last night. :drool:

dammmmmmmmmmm

lucky girl !

i'm not dancing up a storm today, trying to get my personalities back in their boxes and clean my house.
:eeklaugh:

nah fuck that i will just eat chocolate.

mysterious_jen said:

dammmmmmmmmmm

lucky girl !

i'm not dancing up a storm today, trying to get my personalities back in their boxes and clean my house.
:eeklaugh:

nah fuck that i will just eat chocolate.

:rockon: I'm with ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom