Westward Ho!, Devon, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither have I. I just mean near your location. Any schools nearby? Just want to see if any of them are close.

Goucher College
Hood College
Loyola College
Mount St. Mary's University
Salisbury University
St. John's College
St. Mary's College of Maryland
Towson University
UMBC University
University of Maryland
Villa Julie College
Washington College

All contacted me.

Many of those schools are in the Baltimore area, about 3.5 hours off from me. The only school worth a damn near me (about 15 minutes from my house, actually) is Allegany College. I will probably apply to a handful of the ones you named off, but am aiming more towards Pennsylvania.

Many of those schools are in the Baltimore area, about 3.5 hours off from me. The only school worth a damn near me (about 15 minutes from my house, actually) is Allegany College. I will probably apply to a handful of the ones you named off, but am aiming more towards Pennsylvania.

Irony at its finest.

Let me know about PA. There's a TON of schools in the Philly area.

I'm most likely staying in PA anyway (I like it here), but Maryland and New York are two states that have showed heavy interest in me and are at least worth a shot at looking at.

Two schools sent me seven letters: Temple and Kettering. I've never heard of Kettering, and Temple's in one of the worst neighborhoods of Philly.

NYU's sent me a few letters, same with some schools near Chicago and Boston, and most of the Florida schools with the exception of UF have sent stuff, too.

Let me know about PA. There's a TON of schools in the Philly area.

I like Philly just fine and will probably go in that direction anyway, so I'll take you up on that.

No way am I going to college in Baltimore or DC, especially with the recent retraction of the gun ban. Good God.

what up hoes

You were asking earlier about V-Tech. I finished going through letters today and did get a letter from them.

NYU's sent me a few letters, same with some schools near Chicago and Boston, and most of the Florida schools with the exception of UF have sent stuff, too.

NYU has sent me a couple also. And I've received a few from those cities too. Boston U sent me 6 letters.

I was surprised that Florida and California both sent me a number of letters. From your state: Eckerd College, Jacksonville U, U of Tampa, and, my favorite U of Miami. Michael Irvin would be proud.

aren't the dorms pretty secure though? i went there for a weekend, it wasn't so bad. but i'm from rage ave, so it's all relative.

They are, but my mom is freaked out by Temple. I don't think she'd allow me to apply, even though I have some interest there. And they clearly have some interest in me.

I like Philly just fine and will probably go in that direction anyway, so I'll take you up on that.

No way am I going to college in Baltimore or DC, especially with the recent retraction of the gun ban. Good God.

Philly has an insane number of colleges in the area. I'm an hour or less away from at least fifty schools.

Where the hell is Kettering? I've never heard of it either.

Michigan.

NYU has sent me a couple also. And I've received a few from those cities too. Boston U sent me 6 letters.

I was surprised that Florida and California both sent me a number of letters. From your state: Eckerd College, Jacksonville U, U of Tampa, and, my favorite U of Miami. Michael Irvin would be proud.

Boston U's the one that's been recruiting me as well. We're just in the same circuit then. How'd you do on your SAT?

I don't know anything about those schools except for UM, which is a good private school. The only problem is, you have to live in Miami... not the nice, Horatio Caine-type Miami, that's for sure.

True.

One other complaint: the fucking capital beltway. That thing has caused me nothing but trouble.

bmore is superfar from the beltway though. but if you go to a dc school, everything you need is inside of it. stay away from GMU, Marymount, etc. they're right up on that bitch. commuting is a joke, even though everyone does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom