Wendy-cum-Jolly, Hertfordshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of an option to register for the forum. Most likely brought on by my inability to log out.

Yeah, the option to register replaces UserCP when you log out. BUt since you can't log out for whatever reason, it's not showing up. :huh:

I logged out, logged in as an alter, then logged back out again. Then, I clicked to return to the forum index, and am logged back in as phillyfan26.

In fact, the next U2.com video will feature Edge's colonoscopy. The images from that will be featured in a mural visual during the tour with people wondering what the hell they're looking at

This would go a long way to explaining Edge's anus t-shirt at the U2 3D premiere.

Hastily thrown together prospective album cover:

nloth.jpg

I am so not into graphics until I get my regular monitor fixed. The one I've been using blows.

I just figure that since I'm here and can stay up for a couple more hours, why not? Plus, I'll be out mid-week in New York City.

Chass WHERE DID YOU FIND that terrifying Sloth :sad:

I thin that's a winner though, you should get in touch with U2's people now. I know someone who knows someone that's very close with them :uhoh:

Chass WHERE DID YOU FIND that terrifying Sloth :sad:

I thin that's a winner though, you should get in touch with U2's people now. I know someone who knows someone that's very close with them :uhoh:
It's not terrifying!! It's adorable. LOOK, IT'S SMILING AT YOU!

I never realized that sloths don't have necks
I never realized before how much they look like wookiees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom