we shine like stars...INTERVIEW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already bought the cinema tix in advance for it! I just finished reading it lastnight! :hyper:

It's great reading about the Louvre, after being there! :heart:

Same

I read the book so I'll probably see it..... but after it goes to the Discounted theaters :reject:

What is your favorite love song?

Prob travelling, when i can&if you call it a hobby?

Will you be watching the world cup much?

A beef Pot Noodle, orange juice, half a glass of water, an apple, a yoghurt and a chocolate bar :reject:

Same q.

Last edited:
Thursday cos it has a nice pre-weekend feel about it! :wink:

Good question Thora :up:

same

Saturday - can sleep late!!! :yawn:

What is the funniest/strangest thing that happened at U2 show you attended?

I was in a stadium seating place , bought a sandwich , and the sausage of it went 'flying' jumping , couldnt even see who it did hit

Same

Oh that definitey has to be when i saw them at Celtic park in Glasgow, and Bono as Macphisto phoned Downing street to ask if they had he asked if they'd heard of Scotland! :lmao:

same

I"ve only been to one :sigh:, but the funniest thing was when during "Gloria", during a pause, Bono said "1982.............where's the Flock of Seagulls now?!"

:lmao: My dad suggested Bono holds a little grudge against some journalist who said Flock of Seagulls was gonna last longer than U2 :tsk:

same q :D

susanp6 said:
:ohmy: You met David Byrne Dis! :bow: :D

He's brilliant and was originally from quite near where i live!

yes I met and robbed him:D

thats cool he lived near you:up:

The strangest thing that happened at a U2 show:hmm: I was in the ellipse against the rail, turned around and Adam was standing right behind me:ohmy: :drool:

same

Chess

What was/is your favorite College/HS drinking party game?

Beer Pong or Quarters

What's your favorite, smelling wood burning from fireplaces on a cold October night or going to Bretton Woods for a romantic getaway?

Hey Dis, how are you?

It wasn’t one moment; it was a series of moments after September 11th. ATYCLB was the album I was listening to at the time. I have a very vivid memory of sitting on my couch watching the names of the people who died on the planes scroll by on the bottom of the screen and the words of Peace On Earth, “They're reading names out over the radio, All the folks the rest of us won't get to know Sean and Julia, Gareth and Ann and Breda. Their lives are bigger than any big idea” really hitting home. ATYCLB got me through that time.

Same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom