WCF - Ducks vs Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zonelistener said:

I thought you were the one that liked to be called Freak... :eyebrow:

No Hockey
and No Stripping
Makes this thread a dull boy (or girl).

Michael Griffiths said:
Cujo, in all seriousness, would you classify me as a freak?

In all seriousness, I would classify you as a justifiable lunatic. But, a lunatic that can dance to "What is Love" by Haddaway like none other. Rock on Stripper.

Kidding aside... you are an entertaining member of this forum... now that it has been said, stop exposing your member on demand. None of us wants to see your "sausage pizza routine" anymore.

:wink:

Before Matrix Reloaded began, I saw the add for The Italian Job today. Matrix is great btw! Totally messed up. A tad simplistic, though. Overkill on the action, but the special effects were worth the price of admission. I honestly don't know how they did some of that. Some of it was cheesy, but some of it was jaw dropping. (The scene with Keanu fighting 3000 agents in all his digital video game glory was cheesy, but the scene with the two semi trucks smashing into each other was jaw dropping.)

ps. my member is not only a member, but also the president.

Michael Griffiths said:
ps. my member is not only a member, but also the president.

I call for an impeachment.

PS- Matrix :up:... spiritual overtones with a lack of any true substance as a contrast to mind-numbing action sequences :down:

Yes, but there were no "relations"! It's all true! None of it!

Re: Matrix: yes, a little heavy on the Christ symbolism. The first movie was much more original (maybe because it wasn't the sequel!). This one was trying a little too hard. It's the same old philisophical arguments. The experience machine, are we all plugged in; how much control do we really have? Are we being deceived? Are we being enslaved? blah blah blah It's all very interesting though.

Michael Griffiths said:
Yes, but there were no "relations"! It's all true! None of it!

Re: Matrix: yes, a little heavy on the Christ symbolism. The first movie was much more original (maybe because it wasn't the sequel!). This one was trying a little too hard. It's the same old philisophical arguments. The experience machine, are we all plugged in; how much control do we really have? Are we being deceived? Are we being enslaved? blah blah blah It's all very interesting though.

They just ripped off elements from Neuromancer (and any William Gibson for that matter), which is a rip off of 1984... the big brother machine (Adolphus Huxley, eat your heart out).

And then, for the ending, they stole the finale from 2001: A Space Odyssey... with the One being reborn over many different Matrix "versions" and such. Good movie, but definitely lacking in the originality category.

Methinks this thread will be merged with the Matrix discussion thread. :wink:

I did like the movie, despite all the complaining I've made to the contrary. Although, I could have done without the first hour of it... really an insult to everyone's intelligence. The dialogue was very simplistic for such "deep" subjects. But, then again it is Keanu Reeves.

Last edited:
cujo said:
The dialogue was very simplistic for such "deep" subjects. But, then again it is Keanu Reeves.
LMAO

I can't believe he got 30 mill for the two sequels! Plus he gets 15% of the box office sales! They're saying that will amount to approx 150 mill for one cool Kianu! That is just sick, especially when you consider he didn't have to act a whole lot in this movie. It was all computer graphics and stunt men!

Michael Griffiths said:

LMAO

I can't believe he got 30 mill for the two sequels! Plus he gets 15% of the box office sales! They're saying that will amount to approx 150 mill for one cool Kianu! That is just sick, especially when you consider he didn't have to act a whole lot in this movie. It was all computer graphics and stunt men!

I know, that's why I thought that they should have cast Fred Astaire as Neo... he can already move like that anyway. Plus, I bet the budget would be lower to create a CGI Fred, compared to making a Keanu act...

I'm sorry Canada, but it's true :wink:

Michael Griffiths said:
Whatever happened to Bill? Or was he Bill? I can't remember who was Bill and who was Ted. Dude.

Keanu was Ted (Theodore) Logan... I don't know what happened to Bill S. Preston Esquire... maybe he married Missy, I mean his step-mom... I mean his ex-step-mom... whatever. Bogus.

threadclosed.gif

cujo said:

In all seriousness, I would classify you as a justifiable lunatic. But, a lunatic that can dance to "What is Love" by Haddaway like none other. Rock on Stripper.

Kidding aside... you are an entertaining member of this forum... now that it has been said, stop exposing your member on demand. None of us wants to see your "sausage pizza routine" anymore.

:wink:

:lmao:

a shocking photo of michael griffiths before attending a canucks game has been revealed

grifdawg2.gif

Chizip said:
bye bye ottawa :wave:

Hello Starshine...
chiz...ip says hello
if you look up above
you'll see Ottawa will blow...

NJ in 6

:mac:

PS- Michael, nice leopard-print briefs (size, small)... :up:

Are you gonna reprise your chippendale role as the man-grenade?... because if you're going to deploy your ordinance in this thread... methinks I'll leave :wink:.

Back
Top Bottom