Waxahachie, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just left this message on my parents answering machine .. .

"Hi, hope you had fun at your afternoon tea. Thought I should ring and let you know that I have a bit of a bombshell, I'm moving out. Nothing has gone terribly wrong but just thought you'd like to know. Call me if you want to. bye"

I am officially the worst daughter ever. :reject:

OH NO .. your poor mum. yes you are the worst daughter ever. :hug:

you should have waited and sent her a text invite to the house warming and let her find out that way!

Wait, did your parents not know anything was up or something?

I have no idea. I've been pissed off with him for the last six months :shrug:

OH NO .. your poor mum. yes you are the worst daughter ever. :hug:

you should have waited and sent her a text invite to the house warming and let her find out that way!

:lmao: She doesn't do texts.
I probably would have but Dad owns the house and thought I should let him know what's going on. He likes planning things.

is this the anorexia diet or something? arent you meant to be having decent lean protein to build muscle

Not anorexia at all. Whenever I describe my diet to people who've never heard of this diet, they get all freaked out because it makes it sound like I eat nothing. I just eat very small portions many times a day. And I eat them slowly so I'm never hungry, but never stuffed.

Not anorexia at all. Whenever I describe my diet to people who've never heard of this diet, they get all freaked out because it makes it sound like I eat nothing. I just eat very small portions many times a day. And I eat them slowly so I'm never hungry, but never stuffed.

hmmm, I guess if you nibble all day then it's ok. And I get the eating slowly thing. I'm always the last to finish.

just... for an active male it could be slightly higher

I'm not necessarily that active. I walk/jog maybe 2x a week. I play hours of ping pong once a week. I have band practice once a week. And a somewhat physical job (lots of walking, a small amount of lifting heavy things) that I work 25 hours a week.

Someone asked me if I listened to The Cure yesterday. I thought of this thread.

I'm not necessarily that active. I walk/jog maybe 2x a week. I play hours of ping pong once a week. I have band practice once a week. And a somewhat physical job (lots of walking, a small amount of lifting heavy things) that I work 25 hours a week.

That's more active than lots of other folks. Incidental exercise is the best because you can keep it up. Going to the gym is easy to stop or make excuses not to go.

hmmm, I guess if you nibble all day then it's ok. And I get the eating slowly thing. I'm always the last to finish.

Most of the time I wolf things down. When I'm on this diet I deliberately eat slow. Like take a cheeseburger I ate last week. It took 2 hours to finish. It was just a normal, single cheeseburger with ketchup, pickles, and bacon bits. It took me 2 hours to eat it and I was very full by the end. By eating slower, you get full on less food because normally, when you don't eat slowly, you're really full before your body kicks in and tells you that you're full. With you, I'm betting you finish last because you're a chatty Kat. :wink:

I probably would have but Dad owns the house and thought I should let him know what's going on. He likes planning things.

So ... shouldn't you be changing the locks and kicking Mr Cin out?

Most of the time I wolf things down. When I'm on this diet I deliberately eat slow. Like take a cheeseburger I ate last week. It took 2 hours to finish. It was just a normal, single cheeseburger with ketchup, pickles, and bacon bits. It took me 2 hours to eat it and I was very full by the end. By eating slower, you get full on less food because normally, when you don't eat slowly, you're really full before your body kicks in and tells you that you're full. With you, I'm betting you finish last because you're a chatty Kat. :wink:

Two hours for a cheeseburger is toooo slow for me. Sometimes I'm chatty but in real life I'm fairly quiet.

That's more active than lots of other folks. Incidental exercise is the best because you can keep it up. Going to the gym is easy to stop or make excuses not to go.

Yep. If I had to guess, I'd say I'm burning maybe 2500 calories a day. So my intake being 1000-1500 less than my burning means that my fat stores are being utilized. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom